What Do YOU Look Like?

I can't figure out how to attach a picture!!!!

If you have the pic on your computer, when you make a post there is a box that says file attachment just above the 'add post' button. Click browse, find the pic, and hit add attachment.

I've tried that, but it won't let me attach it.........

That's odd. Do you get any error message? If so, what?

No I don't it just doesn't post it at all...............I'm trying to upload it from my camera disk and I try to add the attachment and it just sits there and then just posts what I type down??? :dunno

Try saving it to your hard drive first, then click Browse, find it, and attach it. It could be that the Board software doesn't "see" the camera disk as a drive.

No I don't it just doesn't post it at all...............I'm trying to upload it from my camera disk and I try to add the attachment and it just sits there and then just posts what I type down??? :dunno

Try saving it to your hard drive first, then click Browse, find it, and attach it. It could be that the Board software doesn't "see" the camera disk as a drive.

I had to try it with a few different pics though because the other pics were too big, so I had to fins a smaller one.

take it off the camera and put it on the computer first. Perhaps the file is too large as well.