Reality hits the Sooners fans

This is almost better than us taking over Notre Dame's stadium a few years ago......wait scratch that, IT IS BETTER!!!! :w00t:woo

I don't know. As cool as it will be to see most of the stadium in red, it's still a neutral site. Notre Dame is NOTRE DAME, and we took over South Bend like it was Lincoln. It was a home game for them and almost 50% of the fans were in red there. Don't get me wrong, KC in red will be awesome, but the Notre Dame game was a whole different ballgame.

I agree, plus both teams in KC will be wearing a shade of red!

I was wondering, will we be able to notice the different in the colors to truely see how many Husker fans there are? With the game being at night, it's not as easy to tell. I know it's a stupid question, but I just want to know how many Big Red fans will be there. GO Huskers!!

The huskers belief that they were going came sooner and was also stronger than our belief that Texas A&M could beat Texas in Austin this year.

um... note to Sooner fans, our "belief" was made official 3 weeks ago (A&M), not vs CU. your belief was made official this weekend only after UT choked again. so our official belief got a head start.

not to mention, some NU fans probably did buy up a few tix long before anything was official.

This week obvious facts have been really muddied. Eric Olsen's AP article insisted that CU "had nothing to play for" last year vs NU b/c it already had the North wrapped up...

Then a Dallas Morning News/AP article said the hillbilly comment is what started the OU orange throwing, not the other way around.

and now, apparently, we didn't wrap up the North in '06 until we beat CU.

forums always make mistakes like that though, so the last one maybe gets a pass.

I remember hearing about a lot of fans who bought their tix in August or whenever they were first available, and then even more after the Mizzou win. We have been expecting this all season, and after the UT loss for OU, it didn't look like they would have a chance to make it to KC. Much more Husker red than Sooner red imo