5 to 10 inches

:steam So I buy my tickets to the game. Get the time off work, and we are supposed to get freezing rain tonight and up to 10" or more of snow here tonight and tomorrow.

That may seem like a drop in the bucket for the northerners but here in Okieland that's a freaking blizzard.

The whole area will shut down. Im afraid that my tickets will only be a souvenir. :steam:steam:steam

Same down here but not quite as bad..we're about 2 and a half hours southwest of OKC so our trip could get very interesting..leaving as early as we can tomorrow so we can take our time making it to KC

And talked to my aunt from Wisner, NE and she said that today it was about 8 degrees with the wind chill right around 0

Well we got blasted today. 8 to 10 inches. 4 foot snow drifts. 30+ mile an hour winds. There might as well not even be a road crew working because the roads are sh#t.

I hope and pray that it clears up but right now we have blizzard and white out conditions.

Okies dont know how to act in this weather.