5 to 10 inches

:steam So I buy my tickets to the game. Get the time off work, and we are supposed to get freezing rain tonight and up to 10" or more of snow here tonight and tomorrow.

That may seem like a drop in the bucket for the northerners but here in Okieland that's a freaking blizzard.

The whole area will shut down. Im afraid that my tickets will only be a souvenir. :steam:steam:steam

Here in the Dallas-FTWorth metroplex it is dropping from 77 high to 32 low - in one day. Then it'll drop some more, expecting to be around 20/21 by 7AM tomorrow. These drastic changes are what make most people sick. It'll be back to 60 in a few days.

I miss the snow in Omaha, it's been awhile.

At first i was afraid to open this thread :lol:

That used to be the norm here in Omaha...now not so much

GLOBAL WARMING

Could be. Whether humans play a large role is still up in the air.

We got a lot of snow in the 90's, if I remember right. We haven't really since then, which is just fine with me. It'll be back though. Always is.

At first i was afraid to open this thread :lol:

That used to be the norm here in Omaha...now not so much

GLOBAL WARMING

Could be. Whether humans play a large role is still up in the air.

We got a lot of snow in the 90's, if I remember right. We haven't really since then, which is just fine with me. It'll be back though. Always is.

It's colder than hell here in Des Moines!!!! It's about 26 degrees..............was a shock!!!! Yesterday it was 67 degrees :o

I drove home from work tonight. WOEEEEEE!! Ice covered roads . I drove about 15 miles. I saw at least 25 to 30 wrecked cars on the side of the road.

It is supposed to start snowing soon. They are predicting 7 to 9 inches right now with 30 mile an hour winds.

I had to drink a couple beers when I got home just to calm down.

I ll try like hell, but right now it isnt looking good. Damn it!