**Official Big 12 Championship Game Thread**

I think a healthy O-line would have been helpful tonight.......... What da ya think

Who was really hurt?

Wow, we did not even have one player of the game. That is embarassing, I've never seen that.

Austin, Slauson, Mann

Forgot about Austin and Slauson, sorry. Mann, not sure he was hurt - Byford has beaten him out I think.

Have faith is all I am saying . Win or lose, we have shown progress this year.!!

Yeah, I hear ya. I know, at some point, you have to go down with the ship. And, boy, are we sinking fast. You are absolutely correct, we have made great progress this year, and will hopefully continue to do so with Keller coming in next year. But, tonight really pisses me off. We had such great potential, and we wasted every single opportunity given to us tonight, beginning with the very first play. It was a train wreck from the beginning.

Yes, there is always next year. I guess I just cant help but remember how many fans on this board were saying "give up" in the T A&M game. We won. I never want to say die until its that time. I respect everyones opionio n on this board as long as its presented in a non-4 year old way. I know you, as many, to include me were frustraated by this game. We will get them in the Cotton!!! GBR!!!

the oline gave enough pass pro, zac had time all night.

Grixby cost us this game. While 1 player cant win you a game, 1 player can lose you a game. Thanks Grixby.

I would have to disagree slightly. I think Taylor cost us the game to some degree. How many times did the defense give us GREAT field position, time and time again, only for the offense to throw it away every single time. Taylor has done a lot for this program, but he choked tonight, and had one of the worst games of his career? Grixby was just plain outsized. It was like a volkswagon going up against a Hummer.

-> Edited.

Grixby cost us this game. While 1 player cant win you a game, 1 player can lose you a game. Thanks Grixby.

Give me some of what you are drinking the ZT had less than 2 seconds the throw....

on the last drive there was no time. but earlier He had plenty of time where he is siting back there, for a good 4 or 5 sec and ends up throwing it away.

Give me some of what you are drinking the ZT had less than 2 seconds the throw....

We had alot of break downs. I don't think we can narrow it down to just one. Yes, Grixby did piss me off though.

I would be ok with the lose if we would have played good all around ball. The defense did a good job against the run and nothing new against the pass. The offense just couldn't get into the rhythm, yes we had some good plays but after a good play we seemed to turn it over. I guess I am happy that we are in a New Years Day bowl game(hopefully). You have to start some where and this is better than the Alamo bowl last year. So now we just need to go out and win the bowl to end on a good note.

Okay, now the TV can go off. I really don't want to hear that crappy band, or see those handsome cheerleaders...

Merry f'ing Christmas Oklahoma.

Besides Boise State sucks and I didn't really want to play them anyways. <_<

Nigel, they should have played our grandmothers more, the defensive coach is off his rocker.