Zac Taylor

You know who I feel sorry for? Grixby. There is no way that he doesn't know that he's getting burned. Just think about how much it would suck to be bad, to see yourself sucking in film every week, and then having to play again and keep getting burned. It's not his fault that he's short or that he might not be as talented as other players and it's especially not his fault that he keeps getting played, either.

That would suck. Seriously.

I Don't think that ZT did REALLY poorly. If purify hadn't fumbled, OU would have had a 7 pt lead. Taylor was making some REALLY desperate passes to compensate for unnecessarily large score gap. Suck... he should have calmed down and gone for more of the short passes instead of thinking that he had to bomb it. I just think that they have a hard time remaining sane when they're down by more than a 7-10 points.

Hey, at least the UCLA game made me happy. :)

What a terrible game for him. I feel bad for him. He wanted so much to win this game. Defensively we did very well (99yd drive notwithstanding). Offensively we played well but turnovers of course was the determining factor in this game.

I don't feel bad for him. He's overrated.

Classy...

What a terrible game for him. I feel bad for him. He wanted so much to win this game. Defensively we did very well (99yd drive notwithstanding). Offensively we played well but turnovers of course was the determining factor in this game.

Ditto. Poor kid. I love the guy and feel really bad for him. He is a winner and doesnt quit. BlacKshirts kicked some***! This is just the beginning of better things to come. WE ARE THE NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS! I got all teary eyed when they ran out on the field before kickoff. That's it! I'm moving back to Nebraska after next summer. Going to give up the business here and open up shop in Lincoln! I love Nebraska. I havent lived there in 30 years but still call it home. Everytime I go to visit my relatives , I dont want to leave.

Ok, normally I wouldn't respond like this, but....................

At least we don't pay our players and then have to kick them off the team when everyone finds out.

Overated bull. If anything he is the most underrated QB. Now you come and post shi

#$ after you win, show some class and stop being an :asshat .

You know who I feel sorry for? Grixby. There is no way that he doesn't know that he's getting burned. Just think about how much it would suck to be bad, to see yourself sucking in film every week, and then having to play again and keep getting burned. It's not his fault that he's short or that he might not be as talented as other players and it's especially not his fault that he keeps getting played, either.

That would suck. Seriously.

I Don't think that ZT did REALLY poorly. If purify hadn't fumbled, OU would have had a 7 pt lead. Taylor was making some REALLY desperate passes to compensate for unnecessarily large score gap. Suck... he should have calmed down and gone for more of the short passes instead of thinking that he had to bomb it. I just think that they have a hard time remaining sane when they're down by more than a 7-10 points.

Hey, at least the UCLA game made me happy. :)

Mostly a ditto for me.