Good game Cornhuskers

I just wanted to come on here and say good game. It is nice to see OU vs. Nebraska playing for championships again. You have great fans. I cheer for Nebraska in all their games (except against OU :) ). I actually teach and coach Zac Taylor's cousin here in Oklahoma. Again, good game.

Congrats yourself. You are too kind!! We did not play well at all.

Red_38

I just wanted to come on here and say good game. It is nice to see OU vs. Nebraska playing for championships again. You have great fans. I cheer for Nebraska in all their games (except against OU :) ). I actually teach and coach Zac Taylor's cousin here in Oklahoma. Again, good game.

Finally a classy Sooner Fan.

Great game and congratulations. Your defense played lights out and Thompson had the game of his life. Good luck in your bowl game.

Finally a classy Sooner Fan.

Great game and congratulations. Your defense played lights out and Thompson had the game of his life. Good luck in your bowl game.

Yeah, I have to apologize on behalf of Sooner fans for the idiots on here. I'm sure they are junior high kids somewhere who are sneaking onto the computer while there parents are in bed. This is the first time I have ever been to this board. I was reading some of the posts and some of our fans are idiots. Sorry about that. Our coaches had a great game plan tonight. When we converted the 3rd and long from our 1/2 yard line to spark the 99-yard drive was the game changer. I have all the respect in the world for Zac Taylor and the rest of NU. Not too sure about Callahan. Still hurting from the f'ing hillbillies remark. But, c'est la vie.

Congrats - and Thompson had a helluva game IMHO.

Congrats, you guys kicked the everloving sh#t out of us. Hope you beat those Boise f****s big time!

You guys certainly handled us tonight. It is good to see you in the big game again. Our QB had a dreadful game and for good reason, your defense can really play. I think we might have been better to stick with a bit more of the running game. I MISS HUSKER FOOTBALL, not this west coast crap. I hope to see it go away soon. Good luck in the Fiesta Bowl. How do you like our tators?

You guys certainly handled us tonight. It is good to see you in the big game again. Our QB had a dreadful game and for good reason, your defense can really play. I think we might have been better to stick with a bit more of the running game. I MISS HUSKER FOOTBALL, not this west coast crap. I hope to see it go away soon. Good luck in the Fiesta Bowl. How do you like our tators?

Yeah...back in the day if we would of fell behind, Jammal Lord or better yet Joe Dailey would of led us back to the promise land! :sarcasm:w00t