I got "left" tonight!

I guess I am now a single man. After I broke the remote after the Purify fumble , she stormed out and called me insane. She left me a message saying that she is looking for something else. I left her a messege telling her to go find herself a CU football fan.(she is from here in Colorado) Do I take Husker football too seriously , or should I just find me a nice Nebraska girl , like my mom tells me I need to?

My wife is a "born-again" Husker fan....She is from Ames so it took awhile to transform her. But seriously, that sucks. Go to a sports bar the next time the Huskers are on. Find you some "Husker Hottie" and your problems are then solved!

Hard to find a "Husker Hottie" here in the middle of Colorado. All the girls have hairy pits , throw bottles on the field and bad attitudes. I wish Nebraska had mountains or would invade Colorado and take it as our own.

Great skiing in Nebraska has a nice ring to it.

Well you can ski in Nebraska....You just have to find the right "mountains" and "slopes"! :clap

Well if you live in a small town you can ski while being pulled by a 4-wheeler. Used to do that all the time, except it was a sled.........hmmmm........that didnt make me sound like a redneck at all :sarcasm:nutz

Screw the 4-wheeler, tie a carhood to the back of a truck (some sort of waterskiing rope works best if it has a little give to it). Then find a pasture, avoid the cowsh!t and prairie dog holes and have fun.

I guess I am now a single man. After I broke the remote after the Purify fumble , she stormed out and called me insane. She left me a message saying that she is looking for something else. I left her a messege telling her to go find herself a CU football fan.(she is from here in Colorado) Do I take Husker football too seriously , or should I just find me a nice Nebraska girl , like my mom tells me I need to?

My wife is a "born-again" Husker fan....She is from Ames so it took awhile to transform her. But seriously, that sucks. Go to a sports bar the next time the Huskers are on. Find you some "Husker Hottie" and your problems are then solved!

Hard to find a "Husker Hottie" here in the middle of Colorado. All the girls have hairy pits , throw bottles on the field and bad attitudes. I wish Nebraska had mountains or would invade Colorado and take it as our own.

Well you can ski in Nebraska....You just have to find the right "mountains" and "slopes"! :clap

Well if you live in a small town you can ski while being pulled by a 4-wheeler. Used to do that all the time, except it was a sled.........hmmmm........that didnt make me sound like a redneck at all :sarcasm:nutz

Screw the 4-wheeler, tie a carhood to the back of a truck (some sort of waterskiing rope works best if it has a little give to it). Then find a pasture, avoid the cowsh!t and prairie dog holes and have fun.

The plastic lids off of dumpsters work pretty well too. However, I do not recommend being dragged on icey roads without something to sit on. It's fun for a while but then you get holes in your jeans and your tooshy gets a little frosty. Also its not very fun when you hit a dry spot (I have the scars to prove it)

***SNIP***

I do not recommend being dragged on icey roads without something to sit on. It's fun for a while but then you get holes in your jeans and your tooshy gets a little frosty. Also its not very fun when you hit a dry spot (I have the scars to prove it)

We'll take your word for it. No need to post any pics. Please. We're begging you. NO PICS!!!!!

The plastic lids off of dumpsters work pretty well too. However, I do not recommend being dragged on icey roads without something to sit on. It's fun for a while but then you get holes in your jeans and your tooshy gets a little frosty. Also its not very fun when you hit a dry spot (I have the scars to prove it)

Funny thing is, I've done that too. It works great if you can run the rope through where the rod goes. Then hang on to each side of the rope. I hit a rabbit once while on the dumpster lid.

***SNIP***

I do not recommend being dragged on icey roads without something to sit on. It's fun for a while but then you get holes in your jeans and your tooshy gets a little frosty. Also its not very fun when you hit a dry spot (I have the scars to prove it)

We'll take your word for it. No need to post any pics. Please. We're begging you. NO PICS!!!!!

Are you sure?? I've got a whole slide show...... :lol:

i think that might be one of Jeff Foxworthy's "You Might Be a Redneck"

if you've ever been pulled behind a truck while sitting on a plastic dumster lid and hit a rabbit............you might just be a redneck

I can see how that conclusion could be derived. But damn was it fun, except the part with the dogs chasing you and you had to hold on for dear life.

Husker Rob...you had asked me a question and I just now saw it...sorry 'bout that

we left Doniphan in '86. Got married in April '86, went to CO for the honeymoon, hubby found a job while we were there completely by accident and 20 years later, we are still here.

My husbands folks still live out in the country in Doniphan. I'm actually from a small town further north so I really don't know a lot of people in Doniphan but by god I know where Katie's Bar and the Legion Club are...lol.

by the way, when do you get to come home and will it be for good or will you have to go back?