So who are we playing??

In my local paper I saw a projection of us and arkansas and my face went white. I really hope we dont play them. Sorry to say but we would get wrecked.

Arkansas has no passing game. We would match up pretty well against them...

Neither did Oklahoma... any team can have a passing game against our secondary.

All the info I get here in Arkansas is that they are going to the Cotton Bowl. They have no passing game, and as long as we don't let McFadden gallop all over us we have a very good chance of winning. I think they are a little over rated, their D is not that good, and have played several teams on bad days. They should have lost two earlier in the year also but got lucky on some special teams blunders by the competition.

Id sorta like to play Tennessee again, they werent doing too great towards the end of the season, they almost lost to kentucky/= + I live in tennessee so itd be some fun weeks ahead, cuz everyone would know who Nebraska is, (after we quit annihilating people for national championships, people sorta quit taking notice to the huskers) and a win against tennessee might make some waves down here