Auburn Message Board

Let me be the first to say I am very excited about playing the CornHuskers in the Cotton Bowl. It should be a good matchup, if the right Auburn Tigers show up. If the team that played Arkansas and Georgia (both morning kick offs) shows up, Nebraska will have no trouble at all. I think you'll find most of the Auburn fans quite knowlegeable about football and nice folks overall.

If y'all wanna come over to our board and post, go to www.al.com click on sports , Auburn Sports, Tigers Forum.

Thanks for coming by circledrill it's good to get you guys over here so that way we can get some outside perspective on things for us and you can tell us some things about your team. :thumbs

Thanks. I totally agree. I like to hear from the other fans, especially for bowl games when we often play teams that we rarely get to play.

I am not even sure when the last time Auburn and Nebraska met was? But I know it has been a while!

Thanks for coming by circledrill it's good to get you guys over here so that way we can get some outside perspective on things for us and you can tell us some things about your team. :thumbs

Thanks. I totally agree. I like to hear from the other fans, especially for bowl games when we often play teams that we rarely get to play.

I am not even sure when the last time Auburn and Nebraska met was? But I know it has been a while!

I wanna say something like 83???