Poor officiating: a contributing factor in Big 12 game

It is a lame excuse to blame officiating. These guys are the best of the best in the conference. If you think that you could go out and do a better job than they do I dare you to try it. You would get eaten alive by these guys.

How many times did we have the ball inside the 50 and just could not get that play to get over the hump. Blame our team for not performing when it mattered most. Credit OU for playing great defense with its backs against the wall. But dont for one second blame the officials.

Capp

Speaking of bad officiating, did anyone see the Rutger's WV game? At least I think that this was the game where I saw the call. There was a penalty during the play and a persona foul on the other team AFTER the play. They assessed the 10 yards for the hold (or whatever) and THEN assessed the personal foul, automatic first down. It was NOT offsetting (as it was in the CU game). I mean, it seems obvious. The personal foul was after the play, dead ball. K? So that is OUTSIDE of the play. So if the guy would have just punched taylor 10 seconds after the play, would THAT have been offset by the illegal forward pass? No. So whether it happens .5 seconds after the play or 10 seconds after the play, it happened AFTER THE PLAY. THey don't offset.

Anyway... that's my rant. That was one of the worst calls I've ever seen.