Anyone ever gotten a DUI?

I just made a stupid mistake. The penalties in nebraska are too harsh for first offense, I have never been in trouble (not even speeding ticket).

After the accident, after being unconscious for 4 hours, I guess the cop got my consent to blood test and basically I coulda said no and been fine.

I dont remember it.

how screwed is that, I know I f'ed up but I paid for it with totaling my car/eight inch scar on my head. No one else was involved thank god.

You may think the penalties are tough, but they are there because "x" number of people have died because of DUI and the law is tired of it..............I realize that no one else was involved and I can see your point of view, but that's just the way it is..........

My brother ran into a house with his truck. Yea DUI's suck. If you get too sh#t faced to drive get a damb cab.

thats what i do =]

i get the same taxi driver every time too, he looks out for me. =oP

If you come to UNL, just call 475-RIDE. Its a service that the U offers students for free. They send someone to pick you up wherever you are and they take you to your home address no questions asked. You must have a student ID and they will only take you to you home. (don't try to have them take you from one party to another, it won't work anymore)

My brother ran into a house with his truck. Yea DUI's suck. If you get too sh#t faced to drive get a damb cab.

thats what i do =]

i get the same taxi driver every time too, he looks out for me. =oP

If you come to UNL, just call 475-RIDE. Its a service that the U offers students for free. They send someone to pick you up wherever you are and they take you to your home address no questions asked. You must have a student ID and they will only take you to you home. (don't try to have them take you from one party to another, it won't work anymore)

:) thank you! thats EXTREMELY helpful!

and im assuming area code 402?

(goes to add to her cell phone contacts...)