Anyone ever gotten a DUI?

I gotta MIP in HS .. I was 1 of 75 bagged that night by blowvues lamest. I still tell my parents the cops planted the alcohol in my blood .. kinda a reverse OJ-Furhman thing.. hard to explain.

Was sentenced to 10 AA meetings.. which were so dehumanizing we had to get housed just to show up and talk about why we sucked at humanity.

Many many moons ago, in GI NE, I, along with my not of age manfriend at the time, was ticketed for procuring (buying) for a minor . He got MIP. Funny part is I met my future father-in -law at the Hall County Court House and the State Patrol took our beer!!!!

Yes I was older...obviously! My bad!!! Not really, still together 20 yrs later. Gots to have the same interests I tell ya'!!

I gotta MIP in HS .. I was 1 of 75 bagged that night by blowvues lamest. I still tell my parents the cops planted the alcohol in my blood .. kinda a reverse OJ-Furhman thing.. hard to explain.

Was sentenced to 10 AA meetings.. which were so dehumanizing we had to get housed just to show up and talk about why we sucked at humanity.

LMAO....I got my MIP back in the day in Bellevue too. Good ole Detective Jarvis. (Back in 86 he was just a patrolman) I was macking hard on some hottie from Glenwood and WOOOOT. The siren and the light's came on. He brought us both down to the Bellevue Station and called our parents. What sucked even worse, her dad was a Detective for the Iowa Sate Patrol!

I got one back in '99' not all that long before I turned 21. My friend was sobber, and for some reason I didn't even think to let him drive. I had just gotten the largest paycheck of my life, and went out and Jack Danielzzzed it up. I got pulled over because I had a headlight out. The cop bitched me out when my friend passed the breathilizer. I blew a .12 and got M.I.P. to boot! :asshat

I got one back in '99' not all that long before I turned 21. My friend was sobber, and for some reason I didn't even think to let him drive. I had just gotten the largest paycheck of my life, and went out and Jack Danielzzzed it up. I got pulled over because I had a headlight out. The cop bitched me out when my friend passed the breathilizer. I blew a .12 and got M.I.P. to boot! :asshat

How much wa the paycheck for?

I worked a sh*t ton of overtime at my crummy job as a line cook.

My lot rent at the time was only 200 a month at the time. I thought I was rich at the time when I got that 675.00 dollar check. Keep in mind my normal ones at the time where around 400.00. By the time I bailed myself out, and court that check was

-100.00. :asshat

I just got one the other night (after the Colorado game). Wasn't really drunk, only had a couple at the bar with a few friends from college that were back in town. I'm in the process of fighting it as we speak (or I type).

Man that sucks!!!! Good luck with that.............I seen a couple of troopers doing sobriety tests on people just right outside Lincoln when I went to the Texas game...............that's the perfect time for them to do it I suppose..............

I just made a stupid mistake. The penalties in nebraska are too harsh for first offense, I have never been in trouble (not even speeding ticket).

After the accident, after being unconscious for 4 hours, I guess the cop got my consent to blood test and basically I coulda said no and been fine.

I dont remember it.

how screwed is that, I know I f'ed up but I paid for it with totaling my car/eight inch scar on my head. No one else was involved thank god.