Ahhhh the '90s

Who could forget the '90s? What an innovating, fashionable, and timeless decade. I scanned the following from a '94-'95 Notre Dame Bookstore Catalog that I found in my high school guidance counselor’s office waiting room (after it was already 10 years old).

nd-1.jpg

90s003.jpg

90s002.jpg

90s001.jpg

I remember around this time it was the in thing to wear ND crap. <_<:angry: But who won the National Championship in 1994 and 1995. Eat that be-otchs. :restore

I also remember the shorts that looked like boxer shorts and tucking everything in. Some of my older cousins did their hair the girl in the middle at the top of the very first picture. :lol:

Man, I remember when everybody wore Vison Wear. Everybody thought they where a skateboarder.

My little brother selling his soul for a pair of Eastland's (leathershoes) then my mom constantly bitching because they ruined his socks. The flop haircut was also too fashionable. they would shave the head North to south right at the part, and the kids would spend hours flopping their hair to the left and then to the right again.

P.S. Girls in pleated kaikias is not hot IMO. even though she does look like Ellisa Molano.sp?

6C is pretty hot. Theres nothing wrong with what she's wearing except the ND crap on it.

Yeah she's a looker. I just hate pleats man. Her hair tied back is also hot, in a catholic school girl kinda way.

sh#t, no no no I meant 9C. Crap that was a close one. I'm just happy 6C was at least a girl or I wouldn't have ever heard the last of it.

6C is pretty hot. Theres nothing wrong with what she's wearing except the ND crap on it.

Yeah she's a looker. I just hate pleats man. Her hair tied back is also hot, in a catholic school girl kinda way.

sh#t, no no no I meant 9C. Crap that was a close one. I'm just happy 6C was at least a girl or I wouldn't have ever heard the last of it.

:rollin:rollin Yeah 6C is kinda hot in a jailbait sort of way.

But there's something about 13B &C that bothers me... :o

It's a shame that it wasn't in the catalog, but this was around the time they made Disney/Looney Toons Sports clothing (for adults) :LOLtartar:dumdum

:rollin:rollin Yeah 6C is kinda hot in a jailbait sort of way.

But there's something about 13B &C that bothers me... :o

It's a shame that it wasn't in the catalog, but this was around the time they made Disney/Looney Toons Sports clothing (for adults) :LOLtartar:dumdum

There is something that is very creepy about 13B and C.....

I cannot believe people looked that ridiculous in the 90s. I just think it was an awkward transition from the 80s.....talk about a generation that looked hidious!!!!!