QB Harrison Beck

Interesting take on that. It goes like this. If he turns out, then it is a moot point and people forget about it. If he doesn't, he's up sh#t creek without a paddle. However, is Jordan Adams, chopped liver? Has anyone asked the coaching staff about how he is doing lately? Anyone hear?

last I heard adams weighs about as much as davis and isn't even close to being ready this year for sure.

As far as beck, He has to turn out and not get hurt. That is not great odds.

last I heard adams weighs about as much as davis and isn't even close to being ready this year for sure.

As far as beck, He has to turn out and not get hurt. That is not great odds.

Either way, we will see next year. I know Beau has been trying to gain weight like mad and hasn't been able to. I am not sure how much Adams is like him in that respect. The guy had an organ removed for christs sake! Yea, obviously Adams isn't going to be ready for this year. Hopefully he is using this time to get ready to go for the position next year.

Who knows. They both may develop and then we will be stacked at QB. My point is that it is way to early to tell and the fact that we will be 4 deep at QB's that will have another year with Callahan and Norvell make me feel....well...alright I guess :) We'll see.

Interesting take on that. It goes like this. If he turns out, then it is a moot point and people forget about it. If he doesn't, he's up sh#t creek without a paddle. However, is Jordan Adams, chopped liver? Has anyone asked the coaching staff about how he is doing lately? Anyone hear?

Anyone have a link to these supposid Florida articles. Sounds like some creative quoting now that Zook is gone and they are reaching out for recruits.

I have not seen or read anything to make me think he isn't solid on Nebraska

• 3 weeks later...

The South Carolina QB coach staff has called Harrison but Beck is solid for Nebraska.. Steve Spurrier's hire makes no difference to him.

Yea I read that yesterday. Beck has shown no interest in any other program. He says coaches keep calling him, but "hopefully they are starting to get it" :)

• 2 weeks later...
Beck said he didn't get the chance to talk to the visored one because he was in the shower.

"My dad shut them down," Beck said. "He told them on the phone, 'My son's not going to South Carolina. He's going to Nebraska.' They basically said, 'OK, we'll look elsewhere.'

"My dad didn't even get me out of the shower for Spurrier. What the heck am I going to say to him? I'd probably embarrass myself."