Pig man , Pig man....

is that the story where the pigs become leaders of the farm, only to start walking on two legs wearing clothes.They also trade in "Boxer" the strong horse that helped them build up the farm? My memory is fuzzy because I think that was English Freshman year, but didn't they send him to the glue factory for a case of booze? Wasn't it supposed to represent something about the Russian Revolution? Snowball being chased out, only to replace one dictator with another? :hmmph

is that the story where the pigs become leaders of the farm, only to start walking on two legs wearing clothes.They also trade in "Boxer" the strong horse that helped them build up the farm? My memory is fuzzy because I think that was English Freshman year, but didn't they send him to the glue factory for a case of booze? Wasn't it supposed to represent something about the Russian Revolution? Snowball being chased out, only to replace one dictator with another? :hmmph

thats the one.

:dunno

Pink Floyd Animals, 1977. Pigs(Three Different Ones) track 3,

just the opening lyrics. the album is a concept album based off of George Orwell's famous book "Animal Farm."

but the correct lyrics are "Big man, Pig man," :woo

thanks for clearing that up, never been a Floyd man myself, however i do like "Another Brick in the Wall"

but other than that not really into them.

here i was thinking that was some kind of drinking game, that you had to repeat everything that was said before you and end it with "what a cherade you are"

i am probably the type that doesnt get it. i have the patients because i can listen to anything for a period of time. from classical, country, metal, rap, jazz, to classic rock.

some i can listen to longer then others

classic rock is more for me. Boston, Eagles, Foreigner, Bad Company. you get the picture.

Pink Floyd is not for everybody. some wont get it, some wont have the patience to listen to it.

i love the albums floyd put out in the 70's. all the songs tie into each other so you have to listen to the entire album to get the entire picture.

:yeah

I agree with you on that one....I will have to listen to some Floyd on my way to work this morning now that you have me thinking about it.