Make prostituion legal?!

Seriously though, with it being legal, wouldn't sexual crimes go down, predators go down. This wouldn't make it disappear, because certain people get off merely on "the hunt."

Like most retail stores, you could have your fancy, well mangaed hooker joints and then the cheap, two toothed hooker joint.

One will cost more than the other. You want quality, go to the high class, high roller, doctor tested place, just need to rip one off because your so hammered and can't stand, go to Molly's Pet Store.

To some it's disgusting, to others it will make sense. I'm only thinking of the children. :madash:o

Well, in the very limited instances in which prostitution has been legalized, the incidence of STD goes waaaaaaaaaaay down, the women actually earn a living wage with benefits, and no one seems to be harmed.

This has always been, to me, yet another example of the government trying to legislate morality. Never has worked, never will work. Better to regulate it for public health reasons to allow it to occur unsanctioned.

thats like marijuana should be legal, or alcohol should be illegal.

one being illegal and the other not is hyprocritical.

and alcohol is more dangerous.

and the age should be lowered to 18. if you can fight for your country at 18, and by cigs at 18, you should be able to buy yourself a drink 18.

gotta love america. :)

I wouldnt do one , but it should be legal. This would ease the psychosis of many men in their 30s and 40s that live with their mothers. :corndance

My brothers ex-wife had a brother.He would do drugs all day lived with his mom, in a basement.NEVER GOT LAID. I think if he could have gotten a hooker, it would have caused him to do less drugs, and get a better job so he could pay for the higher quality tang!! See everybody wins. :corndance

I don't think I will ever go for them making marijuana legal...........

Why not? Getting those people smoking the devil weed off the streets make you feel like you're making a difference? Heaven forbid people smoke that stuff. They may eat too many Runzas and drive the speed limit!

Why not? Getting those people smoking the devil weed off the streets make you feel like you're making a difference? Heaven forbid people smoke that stuff. They may eat too many Runzas and drive the speed limit!

Sorry they don't drive the speed limit.............they drive slower than the speed limit and are fairly dangerous behind the wheel of the car. They have slowed reaction times and impaired judgement. There is no way to put a limit on how much a person could smoke like the .08 limit for alcohol consumption. Drugs, alcohol, etc. will always be used in a way that is detrimental to society and there is nothing we can do about it.

Sorry they don't drive the speed limit.............they drive slower than the speed limit and are fairly dangerous behind the wheel of the car. They have slowed reaction times and impaired judgement. There is no way to put a limit on how much a person could smoke like the .08 limit for alcohol consumption. Drugs, alcohol, etc. will always be used in a way that is detrimental to society and there is nothing we can do about it.

That's fine make it illegal to drive with it in your systems just like alcohol. Except that it can stay in your system for 2+ weeks. But make it legal for personal consumption and possession under a certain quantity. Free everyone in prison or jail for a simple non violent possession charge to make room for the real criminals (rapists, child molesters, etc) and ease the tax purdon on american citizens. Or just start passing out the marijuana stamps, because I think it is legal to possess the herb if you have a stamp, problem is the govt doesn't make them. That is how they got it to be illegal in the first place.