Horn Fans at the Cotton Bowl...

hookem22

Since I live in the Dallas area and cant go to the Alamo Bowl, I picked up 4 cheap tickets to the cotton bowl and will be decked in burnt orange cheering for the Huskers. From reading other message boards I do not think I will be the only one doing that either.

Hook Em Huskers...

Hopefully we'll be in different sections. I have to spend Christmas in Austin, and will be very tired of seeing orange by then. ;)

Oh and good luck to ya'll in the Holiday Bowl. Per Desmond Howard, tu will match up well against Cal.

...and Go Nebraska. and stuff.

Texas A&M will be in the Holiday bowl. Not Tulsa (TU). Tulsa plays in the Armed Forces Bowl in Ft. Worth, Texas tomorrow night. Texas plays Iowa in the Alamo bowl...

Yeah, apparently you missed Desmond Howards comments. He gave a complete game analysis for texas playing cal in the holiday bowl, and said if he could only watch one bowl game that's the one he wanted to watch. He apparently didn't read papers or do any research to know who was actually playing.

I was just poking fun at his ignorance.

Gig 'em Huskers. ...and yeah that feels a little weird to say.

Texas A&M will be in the Holiday bowl. Not Tulsa (TU). Tulsa plays in the Armed Forces Bowl in Ft. Worth, Texas tomorrow night. Texas plays Iowa in the Alamo bowl...

Yeah, apparently you missed Desmond Howards comments. He gave a complete game analysis for texas playing cal in the holiday bowl, and said if he could only watch one bowl game that's the one he wanted to watch. He apparently didn't read papers or do any research to know who was actually playing.

I was just poking fun at his ignorance.

Gig 'em Huskers. ...and yeah that feels a little weird to say.

Yeah i guess i did miss that...lol...and yeah Hook 'em Huskers feels weird to...

o and beat the crap outta those hippie bastards from Berkley...

The best way to deal with a flamer like GBR, is to ignore the post entirely.

Hookup, thanks for chooseing to support the Skrs, I want Texas to stomp the hell out of Iowa.I hope all the Big 12 bowl teams (well,except K state) play well, with all players avoiding injury.

Big 12 vs. the SEC...Im taking the Big 12 any day...unless its BlowU in which case I hope they lose by 50...but yeah im going for the Big 12 in all bowls except the Fiesta...

The best way to deal with a flamer like GBR, is to ignore the post entirely.

Hookup, thanks for chooseing to support the Skrs, I want Texas to stomp the hell out of Iowa.I hope all the Big 12 bowl teams (well,except K state) play well, with all players avoiding injury.

Big 12 vs. the SEC...Im taking the Big 12 any day...unless its BlowU in which case I hope they lose by 50...but yeah im going for the Big 12 in all bowls except the Fiesta...

Looks like we got something in common then! :clap