From an Auburn Fan

I have to say, the Nebraska fans at the game didn't disappoint. I was in the middle of the Sea of Red in my Auburn Jersey and I had no problems yelling and carrying on for Auburn. Aside from one anonymous fan throwing something at me, even the drunk fans around me were the utmost example of class and still showed great spirit. The best were the fans walking out of the stadium who tapped me on the shoulder, shook my hand, and said "good game." Thanks for accepting me here and being reasonable fans. I don't think I've met a group of fans yet who were logical and reasonable, yet still showed all the spirit that a fanbase should. Starting tomorrow, I'm happy to say I can start wearing my Nebraska gear again and until we meet for another game, GO BIG RED!!!!!! :nanalama

p.s. don't worry, I'll be around the boards.

Good to hear man - youve been great to have around. HAULHER

Hey guys! Sorry about your loss yesterday. I was at the game (paid $90 for tickets that were selling for $20 on gameday...but whatever). I was really pulling for the Huskers. It's my second Nebraska game this season that I've traveled to go see (Big 12 Championship was the first), and yes, I graduated from Texas A&M. Nebraska is the only team I pull for in the Big 12, besides the Aggies of course. I love the football tradition and the fans y'all have. Kind of reminds me of A&M (except you guys have had a more successfull program in years past).

I'm hoping to make it up to Lincoln next season to watch the Aggies play in your house. I've heard tickets are hard to come by. Any advice on what I should do to get tickets?

Thanks! I honestly can't wait until the day that Nebraska is the powerhouse it once was. And one day Texas A&M will be right up there with y'all.

The game was a defensive battle. I am very impressed with AUs defense. The were fast and athletic.

AUs fanbase was impressive as well. They are similar to ours in that they travel very well and they were loud. They were very respectable at the game too.

Congrats to them on the victory. I sure wish it would have went the other way though.

A question to any of the Auburn fans, who do you guys have lined up as some of your nonconference opponents over the next couple of years? You guys have came on here and showed the utmost class and you now have another fan of the Auburn football team. I will be following you guys closely next year in hopes that we will meet up again for the national title.

Hey guys! Sorry about your loss yesterday. I was at the game (paid $90 for tickets that were selling for $20 on gameday...but whatever). I was really pulling for the Huskers. It's my second Nebraska game this season that I've traveled to go see (Big 12 Championship was the first), and yes, I graduated from Texas A&M. Nebraska is the only team I pull for in the Big 12, besides the Aggies of course. I love the football tradition and the fans y'all have. Kind of reminds me of A&M (except you guys have had a more successfull program in years past).

I'm hoping to make it up to Lincoln next season to watch the Aggies play in your house. I've heard tickets are hard to come by. Any advice on what I should do to get tickets?

Thanks! I honestly can't wait until the day that Nebraska is the powerhouse it once was. And one day Texas A&M will be right up there with y'all.

Thanks for the love TA. I went to the game in CS this past season and was also impressed by your fans - so glad to hear its reciprocated. Your request will probably get lost in the shuffle of this discussion, so I would reco starting a new topic either in our "Planit-Husker / Gameday" forum, or Classifieds to get more help with your question. And of course as we get closer to the game we will definitely have a discussion about tailgating and that type of stuff, which you'll be more than welcome to join. Feel free to hang around and discuss any topic as long as you'd like. We're glad to have respectful fans from other teams.