Callahan out coaches himself I think.

WTF? Callahan calls plays for which there isn't agreement among fans as to what he should call. Maybe he should take a poll. Or maybe NU should fire his A and run the team by a committee of expert fans.

I wouldn't have called the punt/reverse thing myself, but nobody pays me to make the calls. Either BC will produce or he won't and he'll be gone. Personally I'm optomistic about the direction the Huskers are going. I still expect us to loose some games and yes, even to make some mistakes. I'd hoped we'd get some wins over top 10 teams this year, but now I'll have to wait till next year. So what.

I'm watching Boise State right now, and the BS players don't have the look on their faces like they are getting ready to take a semester final like our players do. These guys are lose, relaxed, and are having fun. My guess is that it does not take 3 years to get a complete grasp on their offense.
Yea, I could see how you could get that from the look on the players faces.
I'm watching Boise State right now, and the BS players don't have the look on their faces like they are getting ready to take a semester final like our players do. These guys are lose, relaxed, and are having fun. My guess is that it does not take 3 years to get a complete grasp on their offense.
Yea, I could see how you could get that from the look on the players faces.

Glad you agree sir.