Maybe..........Just Maybe

Has anyone stopped to think about the following possibility. Maybe Callahan calls the games the way he did because of a lack of talent at QB. While we all love Taylor for what he has done the facts are: He is not a very talented QB. I believe that callahan felt that his hands were tied int he play calling department. If your QB cant make certain throws then you cant call certain routes. All we ever heard was how intelligent Taylor is and i believe it, yet we never heard about his abilities. I believe with Keller next year we will see the offense open up. We will have the ability to get the ball down field and dont forget that Keller has worked day in and day out with Brooks, Henry, and Holt, all of which they say has shined.

Also RB, Lucky has another year under his belt and while i love BJax Lucky is more talented and will improve drastically, and dont forget about Wilson. Many say he is the best of the group and by next year he should have a full understanding of the offense.

On D, well Grixby/Jones or Bowman/Murillo or Thenarse YOU TELL ME

Green/Shanle or (Asante,green,or Thenarse YOU TELL ME

Ruud,McKeon,Bradley or a health Octo,Dillard, McKeon or Asante YOU TELL ME

Has anyone stopped to think about the following possibility. Maybe Callahan calls the games the way he did because of a lack of talent at QB. While we all love Taylor for what he has done the facts are: He is not a very talented QB. I believe that callahan felt that his hands were tied int he play calling department. If your QB cant make certain throws then you cant call certain routes. All we ever heard was how intelligent Taylor is and i believe it, yet we never heard about his abilities. I believe with Keller next year we will see the offense open up. We will have the ability to get the ball down field and dont forget that Keller has worked day in and day out with Brooks, Henry, and Holt, all of which they say has shined.

Also RB, Lucky has another year under his belt and while i love BJax Lucky is more talented and will improve drastically, and dont forget about Wilson. Many say he is the best of the group and by next year he should have a full understanding of the offense.

On D, well Grixby/Jones or Bowman/Murillo or Thenarse YOU TELL ME

Green/Shanle or (Asante,green,or Thenarse YOU TELL ME

Ruud,McKeon,Bradley or a health Octo,Dillard, McKeon or Asante YOU TELL ME

Not sure where you have been but Taylor is known for having a strong arm and can make difficult throws.

OK, seriously, how much longer do we allow ourselves to use the "he doesn't have the right players for his system" excuse? A good coach gets the most out of what he has. You're never going to have all-americans at every position, and if that's what we're waiting for it's going to be doomsday before we see another Nat'l title.

Arm Strength-

Keller > Taylor

no excuses next year not throwing down field. MO better step up. and is anyone else thinking that Niles Paul could start right away? im thinking why not. that Percry harvin kid from Florida is already making a huge impact hopefully Niles can do the same.

BJax = pro. I've heard rumors that he is considering going pro. Some scouts have projected him a first day pick, maybe the 3rd or 4th round

i hope not. Lucky cant carry the load, Wilson has fumblitis, and some people still dont believe in Cody Glenn.

that leaves Cody Glenn, and this year showed us that we need more than one RB to handle the load due to injuries etc.

i admit, i am biased. i think our 2-deep at RB should look be BJax-Glenn. I just love their toughness and their INABILITY to go down without a fight.

While I love Jackson, I don't think he does as much for our offense as Lucky does and can. BJax is a base back that runs between the tackles and occasionally outside. As seen yesterday, Lucky can go up the middle, get the corner on a sweep, and be a threat with screens and swing passes. I look for Lucky to take over the job next year.