Breathe, Count to 10, relax

HANC

No, I'm not BC...... nice try.... I am trying to be nice here, but after reading some of your other topics and posts..... I am not sure that you really have a clue...... PLease read ALL of my posts on the subject before replying...... I DON'T AGREE WITH THE CALL..... but as a coach, I do see and understand why BC would make the call.....By the way, I have seen fake punts at the NCAA level near this spot on the field....

Play works, you are happy..... and , this is not about me, but I coach well above Pop Warner..

No, I'm not BC...... nice try.... I am trying to be nice here, but after reading some of your other topics and posts..... I am not sure that you really have a clue...... PLease read ALL of my posts on the subject before replying...... I DON'T AGREE WITH THE CALL..... but as a coach, I do see and understand why BC would make the call.....By the way, I have seen fake punts at the NCAA level near this spot on the field....

Play works, you are happy..... and , this is not about me, but I coach well above Pop Warner..

Take it easy. Stop taking Husker Football so seriously. Is this site too wrapped in the Husker Propaganda Machine that you can't take a joke? All my posts have been revoked and they were pretty funny. SO PISS OFF EVERYONE

Go Big Red

MCAT..... what is your opinion on the "final series".... starting at 1st and 10 on the 29? Would you have done anything different than BC?

Maybe run right at the Auburn defense, instead of playing into their speed.... What about a play action shot to the end-zone with Purify?

A pass might have been too risky here ( I am not being sarcastic).... Just looking for other thoughts

HANC, I understand what your saying. What I was wondering is why didn't we run the ball for a first down. We only need a yard. That kind of tells me, that the fake punt was already in the plan if the pass failed. Everyone has their own thoughts on whether we should have tried it then. An earlier post said they wouldn't have tried it in the pro's. Probably true, that's why I watch college ball more.

GBR!!!

huskered..... Wow, great insight... I hadn't thought about it from that angle... if you are right, then I really disagree with BC and that thinking.

The pass on 3rd down and the final series of plays are the ones that are really "suspect"....

Good post....makes me think