So there I was.....

........Mason Crosby came out of nowhere and kicked me 83 yards! When I got back up he was already standing beside me and was lining up for another kick. I swiftly moved out of the way (a la Charlie Brown) and he wiffed and fell on his a$$. I then kicked him in the pills numerous times before........

...I realized they had ceremoniously been removed by Harrison Beck's mother. She had them freeze dried and made into earings for her son. When Harrison put them on...

........Mason Crosby came out of nowhere and kicked me 83 yards! When I got back up he was already standing beside me and was lining up for another kick. I swiftly moved out of the way (a la Charlie Brown) and he wiffed and fell on his a$$. I then kicked him in the pills numerous times before........

...I realized they had ceremoniously been removed by Harrison Beck's mother. She had them freeze dried and made into earings for her son. When Harrison put them on...

his ears began to glow with a strange green pulsating light. "Holy crap, not again!" he exclamed. Turns out...

...Cosby's sack was full of plutonium, explaining why he could kick 70 yard field goals. As Harrison screamed, he took off the nuclear-nad earrings and...

supposedly ran off to Florida which explains his previous absence from the team. When questioned, his mother not wanting to give away the whereabouts of the plutoniom freeze dried nuts, came up with an elaborate story involving Taylor. This led to...

...Cosby's sack was full of plutonium, explaining why he could kick 70 yard field goals. As Harrison screamed, he took off the nuclear-nad earrings and...

supposedly ran off to Florida which explains his previous absence from the team. When questioned, his mother not wanting to give away the whereabouts of the plutoniom freeze dried nuts, came up with an elaborate story involving Taylor. This led to...

......speculation that Harrison and his mom were actually secret lovers. Which then subsiquently led to suspition that Harrison was involved with Jim Tressel and the Sweater-vest Gang in a ring of Tostitos Chips smuggling. Harrison tried to deny but.........

......speculation that Harrison and his mom were actually secret lovers. Which then subsiquently led to suspition that Harrison was involved with Jim Tressel and the Sweater-vest Gang in a ring of Tostitos Chips smuggling. Harrison tried to deny but.........

then, sadly, one of the best threads on here in awhile died. :ahhhhhhhh

The End.

...since Mike Leach's speech is highly damaged and you can barely understand him, he is going to be a College Football television analyst along side Lou Holtz, making them the most inaudible tandem on national television. "The Leach 'n Lou Show"....

takes the world by storm. their lips move, but nobody can hear what they are saying, but the true pleasure of watching the show is betting on who can involuntarily spit the farthest while talking. meanwhile..