Father of the Year

Irregular News for 01.04.07

Murrysville, PA -- A man left his 3-year-old son alone in a van parked outside an adult bookstore, where the man spent at least 40 minutes, police said.

Construction workers near the Adult Bookstore in Murrysville called police after they noticed the child on Dec. 12, police said. Officers arrived to find the boy alone inside the locked van, police said.

John Ray Stewart Jr., 27, of Turtle Creek, waived his right to a preliminary hearing Tuesday on a single charge of child endangerment.

Stewart apologized and "stated he has an addiction to these types of stores," police said.

A woman who answered the phone at Stewart's home on Wednesday said he is not commenting on the charges.

source

Irregular News for 01.04.07

Murrysville, PA -- A man left his 3-year-old son alone in a van parked outside an adult bookstore, where the man spent at least 40 minutes, police said.

Construction workers near the Adult Bookstore in Murrysville called police after they noticed the child on Dec. 12, police said. Officers arrived to find the boy alone inside the locked van, police said.

John Ray Stewart Jr., 27, of Turtle Creek, waived his right to a preliminary hearing Tuesday on a single charge of child endangerment.

Stewart apologized and "stated he has an addiction to these types of stores," police said.

A woman who answered the phone at Stewart's home on Wednesday said he is not commenting on the charges.

source

He was fine! I told him daddy was going to be in there for awhile. I put on his favorite Disney songs CD and left the heat on and locked all the doors. They had just gotten those 25 cent booths in the store and I wanted to be one of the first customers to use them. I also bought several new movies with Britney Rears in them. What would you do?