USC-Nebraska

USCfan

Hey everyone go Big Red !

irving Fryar #1 Husker WR

I haven't been on here in a long time I didn't want to bother you guys/gals.

Isn't it great that Notre Dame got the crap kicked out of them? hahah Hate that school.

Oklahoma lost the "game of the decade" vs BSU! hahashahahahahah even more!!

Next year USC comes to Lincoln, hate to say it but we will be breaking in 2 new WR and it's tough to win in Lincoln..I got that penciled in as a loss.. but you can still be NC at 11-1

Anyway, everyone was very nice to me when I was here before the game last year, just wanted to say hello hope that is OK.

:thumbs

Hi USC,

I'm a Husker fan in So. Cal and was at the Coliseum for the game earlier this year (my brother-in-law is a USC fan). Glad we get another shot at you next season. Should be a good game in Lincoln. Check out some of the posts on here about predictions for our next season...I think most people think you will beat us again but we will play and shall see! I saw your guys schedule for 2007...it looks pretty good for you guys with the bye before you play us. We are at Wake Forest the game prior to playing you. Glad you guys beat those punks from Meechicken! :lol: After Nebraska, my loyalty as a west coaster is with the Pac-10.

:power

I think we've got a decent shot at beating the Men of Troy next September. Not only will Jarret and Smith be gone, but isn't a good chunk of the O-Line gone?

Of course, the Trojans will be stacked again, but here's hoping the Big Red Nation gives them nightmares!

All the best to you, USC fan!

I attended the USC game this year with some family, and we had a blast, and we were treated really well by everyone.I thought that on that night, USC could have been beaten if we'd played well.USC was definately the better team, but with the huge Nebraska fan numbers, and the fact that i think the Trojans took us lightly, it could have been at least a much closer game had Cally not called the game he did.

Are you planning on attending the game in Lincoln? You would not be disapointed,...win or lose, it is an experience you wouldn't forget to see a game at Lincoln.

we are losing our Center, who has started for 3 years, and the right tackle.

Right tackle, no loss......the center was a good guy and we are looking at putting Jeff Byers in his place. Jeff Byers was some like #1 OL in high school, but he has never played Center. I am interested to see how it is going to work......hahaha Hope there aren't too many botched snaps.....

And to reply to Hank, who had a good observation.....

They have a little bit of an attitude problem out there.....I believe he was right they probably took Nebraska a little lightly...well you know what though, bit them in the as* in the UCLA game...maybe they will be a little more mature in 2007........

Losing a receiver like Jarret is never good. However they will just move the former number one overall player in the nation Patrick Turner over to number one and then still have a solid former five star receiver in Vidal Hazelton at the two then probably have former four star wide receiver David Ausberry at the third wide receiver. I dont know who else you guys have that would just be my guess. I have always wondered how the USC's and Texas' keep getting players like this. They have all-americans after all-americans. Kids are willing to go to some of these places knowing they are not going to play for maybe three years and that is ok with them. Then when it comes to a place like nebraska where they could start right away they say things like there is too much depth there. I just dont understand it, we are still a presigious program on the rise.

Losing a receiver like Jarret is never good. However they will just move the former number one overall player in the nation Patrick Turner over to number one and then still have a solid former five star receiver in Vidal Hazelton at the two then probably have former four star wide receiver David Ausberry at the third wide receiver. I dont know who else you guys have that would just be my guess. I have always wondered how the USC's and Texas' keep getting players like this. They have all-americans after all-americans. Kids are willing to go to some of these places knowing they are not going to play for maybe three years and that is ok with them. Then when it comes to a place like nebraska where they could start right away they say things like there is too much depth there. I just dont understand it, we are still a presigious program on the rise.

Perhaps you should check out a certain picture in the woodshed......then you can figure out why those guys keep going to USC :lol:

I'm also a Husker fan in so cal and I'll be heading to lincoln for the game next year, I can't wait . I went to my first game in Lincoln in 05 (texas tech game). It was an incredible experience. The result wasn't what I was hoping for, but you have to go down there at least once.