USC-Nebraska

USCfan

Losing a receiver like Jarret is never good. However they will just move the former number one overall player in the nation Patrick Turner over to number one and then still have a solid former five star receiver in Vidal Hazelton at the two then probably have former four star wide receiver David Ausberry at the third wide receiver. I dont know who else you guys have that would just be my guess. I have always wondered how the USC's and Texas' keep getting players like this. They have all-americans after all-americans. Kids are willing to go to some of these places knowing they are not going to play for maybe three years and that is ok with them. Then when it comes to a place like nebraska where they could start right away they say things like there is too much depth there. I just dont understand it, we are still a presigious program on the rise.

I'm with you! Winning is great and all, but if you're one of these 4 and 5 star recruits don't you want to play!

You got a guy like Mark Sanchez who was the top QB coming out of high school his year and he probably won't get a chance to start till his senior year. He could be a third year starter just about anywhere else. Hopefully a lot of these guys will come to their senses and head elsewhere so SC can't keep stockpiling all this talent.

My caption to this picture is called:

"WHY THE HELL DID I CHOOSE TO GO TO NOTrE DAME??"

This could be a fun game!!! Here's my quote:

Hey look...there are those old washed up Notre Dame QB's Jarious Jackson, Ron Powlus and Rick Mirer. What does their sign say??? "We have a seat for you"...what does that mean?

Losing a receiver like Jarret is never good. However they will just move the former number one overall player in the nation Patrick Turner over to number one and then still have a solid former five star receiver in Vidal Hazelton at the two then probably have former four star wide receiver David Ausberry at the third wide receiver. I dont know who else you guys have that would just be my guess. I have always wondered how the USC's and Texas' keep getting players like this. They have all-americans after all-americans. Kids are willing to go to some of these places knowing they are not going to play for maybe three years and that is ok with them. Then when it comes to a place like nebraska where they could start right away they say things like there is too much depth there. I just dont understand it, we are still a presigious program on the rise.

I'm with you! Winning is great and all, but if you're one of these 4 and 5 star recruits don't you want to play!

You got a guy like Mark Sanchez who was the top QB coming out of high school his year and he probably won't get a chance to start till his senior year. He could be a third year starter just about anywhere else. Hopefully a lot of these guys will come to their senses and head elsewhere so SC can't keep stockpiling all this talent.

sanchez will push Booty this year......but Booty hung around forever and waited for Leinhart to finish up.

these programs and coaches are winners, the systems are proven, high profile and help kids get to the next level...they understand that and will wait to play in these systems, plus USC palyed a lot of freshman this year.....the talent level is so high, freshman can make an impact (C.J. Gable and others).....teams on a roll with a coach like Pete Carroll are extremely attractive to 5 star guys....California ain't a bad place to hang your hat year 'round either....

I suspect, as much as anything, it's a combination of thinking that USC will "get them to the next level" along with "I don't mind sitting when I know I'll go to the NFL...and have beaches, parties, etc."

I suspect, as much as anything, it's a combination of thinking that USC will "get them to the next level" along with "I don't mind sitting when I know I'll go to the NFL...and have beaches, parties, etc."

Its a brainwashing tactic. They hypnotize all of the freshman when they get in there by sitting them in front of the USC cheerleaders jumping up and down in their fuzzy white sweaters until their minds are a blank slate...then Coach Carroll starts chanting USC = NFL...USC = NFL...

The NCAA should look into that and see if it violates any regulations.

Hey everyone go Big Red !

irving Fryar #1 Husker WR

I haven't been on here in a long time I didn't want to bother you guys/gals.

Isn't it great that Notre Dame got the crap kicked out of them? hahah Hate that school.

Oklahoma lost the "game of the decade" vs BSU! hahashahahahahah even more!!

Next year USC comes to Lincoln, hate to say it but we will be breaking in 2 new WR and it's tough to win in Lincoln..I got that penciled in as a loss.. but you can still be NC at 11-1

Anyway, everyone was very nice to me when I was here before the game last year, just wanted to say hello hope that is OK.

:thumbs

How come you're acting so damn nice? You aren't really an OJ's Team fan, are ya? You're foolin' us!

sanchez will push Booty this year......but Booty hung around forever and waited for Leinhart to finish up.

these programs and coaches are winners, the systems are proven, high profile and help kids get to the next level...they understand that and will wait to play in these systems, plus USC palyed a lot of freshman this year.....the talent level is so high, freshman can make an impact (C.J. Gable and others).....teams on a roll with a coach like Pete Carroll are extremely attractive to 5 star guys....California ain't a bad place to hang your hat year 'round either....

Good points! Luckily for the rest of the country their are a limited number of scholorships available. Recruiting was a lot easier when SC was stinking up the place.

Good points! Luckily for the rest of the country their are a limited number of scholorships available. Recruiting was a lot easier when SC was stinking up the place.

I'm sure people said the same thing about Nebraska in the 90's...............

IT will be a good game this time we will actually try an PASS i think with sam kellar and niles paul and our developed receivers. also we will have better and more developed CB to cover their WR

Yeah hopefully next year somebody will remind BC that you're allowed to throw a forward pass! A healthy Zack Bowman and an improved Andre Jones could make all the difference. SC' s defense will be loaded next year, but their offense will lack playmakers (assuming Jarret goes to the NFL). I'll give us the edge at home!

IT will be a good game this time we will actually try an PASS i think with sam kellar and niles paul and our developed receivers. also we will have better and more developed CB to cover their WR

Yeah hopefully next year somebody will remind BC that you're allowed to throw a forward pass! A healthy Zack Bowman and an improved Andre Jones could make all the difference. SC' s defense will be loaded next year, but their offense will lack playmakers (assuming Jarret goes to the NFL). I'll give us the edge at home!

I fully expect Callahan to go "balls to the wall" with play calling against them next year.....if he doesnt....May God have mercy on his soul.....

I fully expect Callahan to go "balls to the wall" with play calling against them next year.....if he doesnt....May God have mercy on his soul.....

I totally agree............I think if he doesn't there may be a riot at Memorial Stadium..........