In case you haven't heard. There is some strange/offensive smell making it's way through NYC. They have determined it is not hazardous or terroristic. However some people have been hospitalized from nausea evidently the smell is so bad.

Is it really that mysterious or hard to find out where the smell is coming from? NYC is home to the Jets, Giants and Knicks.....pretty sure where the odor is coming from.

haha...i haven't heard anything about that yet, and i live in NY. if i found out something ill reply about it.

in addition to this topic.......

what's going on in texas? i heard some things where going on in sugarland and austin. my friend was telling me before her flight (she was flying into austin) to watch the news and find out..thought someone here could help out?

haha...i haven't heard anything about that yet, and i live in NY. if i found out something ill reply about it.

in addition to this topic.......

what's going on in texas? i heard some things where going on in sugarland and austin. my friend was telling me before her flight (she was flying into austin) to watch the news and find out..thought someone here could help out?

Birds are falling out of the sky dead in Austin and a tanker truck spilled bad chemicals in Sugarland. Nothing to worry about though.