NFL Playoffs

admo

Great stuff this past weekend!!!! Some are home planning their vacations and golf tourneys. Only a few are still at it in practice, preparing for this weekend.... NFC & AFC supremacy!!!

This weekend: Represent!

Saints vs Bears

Patriots vs Colts

The Saints came from behind to hault the Eagles winning streak. Impressive.

The Bears and Seahawks battled all day, and the Bears kicked the winning FG (49 yds) after stuffing the Hawks on their first drive in OT. Very Impressive.

The Colts went into Baltimore, their old backyard, and patiently knocked the Ravens out of the hunt. Two straight stellar defensive games for Indy. Very impressive

The Patriots fought from behind to upset #1 seed San Diego with Brady magic. You think you can count them out, but just dont tell them that. FG wins it. Very impressive.

Championship Weekend!!! Who will represent? Four teams left, two will be in the Super Bowl.

I'm saying Bears vs Colts. What do you say?

I'm really torn on the AFC side of things. I love the way the Patriots play - they scream "team" all the way. But I'd love to see Manning get the ring, and I think that whomever wins the AFC wins the title. Sorry, I just don't see the Saints being able to stop Indy if they win (and Chicago will have troubles as well), and Indy's defense can certainly stop the Bears and hang, at least, with the Saints.