Best BJax run?

Mine was the screen pass in the fourth quarter against Texas. I remember watching his brother yell "that my brother , thats my brother."

That was a great moment!

I remember the first game it was like a 20-25(?) yard TD run and he broke a few tackles...anyways, great run.

Yep, I remember that run... Was it by the sideline?

he had some good ones against Kstate, but my favorite was where went up the middle, bounced it out to the left, almost tripped, regained his balance, then instead of going out of bounds as a defender was coming, he stayed in bounds and knocked the defender down first before going out of bounds.

How's that for a run-on sentence?

Mine was the screen pass in the fourth quarter against Texas. I remember watching his brother yell "that my brother , thats my brother."

That was a great moment!

I remember the first game it was like a 20-25(?) yard TD run and he broke a few tackles...anyways, great run.

Yes......the LaTech game. And that is probably my favorite as well.

Obviously it is etched in your memory if you need someone to confirm that!!! Sorry....that just kind of struck me as humorous.

Thing is...BJax wasn't around enough or got enough carries to have really made an impression. Some light work his Freshman year. Dealt w/ injuries last year. Split time with 2-3 other backs this year. He had some good runs that a Division 1 IB needs to make...but by no means had a career-defining run. When trying to 'remember' or 'create' a great run in your mind, think of what you are comparing to. Tommie in the Fiesta Bowl, Crouch against Missouri, Johnny Rogers against OU....those are memorable runs.

I appreciate everything BJax did and wish him well...but he is not going to be one for the record books or one we will be telling our grandchildren about. He gets to join the list of 'servicable' starting IB's like Darrin Deidrick, Dan Alexander, Josh Davis etc.

my fav. also that was one amazing play against a very good D he had plenty re-markable plays this year but no doubt about it the was one of the best plays i've seen one of our RB's make in awhile i'm really gona miss seeing him in the back field feels kinda like when PORKCHOP was gone we had our questions if we'd even be able to produce more than the 90 whatever yards we did in '05 i cant wait too see him on sundays whoever drafts him has no idea of the type of player their getting!!!