... Lucky considered leaving Nebraska

i am not.......just wondering why Lucky is so damn insecure and why the kid should be coddled? i am sure he has a thousand excuses, but it looks to me like he needs to suck it up like Glenn and Wilson...actually it doesn't really matter, he will be what he will be......but if cally plays favorites to save face with his 5 star guy, then that creates another problem, don't you think? i dunno, guess i am skeptical, only his play this season will tell us more about the kid......hope i am wrong, but there are always some who need/crave more attention than others....

You are making quite a few harsh judgements there from hip, so to speak....

Many people think this was another non-story that Sipple published. I have to agree mostly with them. I am sure more players go to talk to the coach on a regular basis. Why don't see stories about that? Why?

you are probably right, Dave.......Sipple should have kept his mouth shut

i am not.......just wondering why Lucky is so damn insecure and why the kid should be coddled? i am sure he has a thousand excuses, but it looks to me like he needs to suck it up like Glenn and Wilson...actually it doesn't really matter, he will be what he will be......but if cally plays favorites to save face with his 5 star guy, then that creates another problem, don't you think? i dunno, guess i am skeptical, only his play this season will tell us more about the kid......hope i am wrong, but there are always some who need/crave more attention than others....

Many people think this was another non-story that Sipple published. I have to agree mostly with them. I am sure more players go to talk to the coach on a regular basis. Why don't see stories about that? Why?

I'm not saying he has to not publish anything that a few fans might use as ammo in their fight against teh EVIL BILLY!! But hey, I guess there wasn't much else going on.

I'm not saying he has to not publish anything that a few fans might use as ammo in their fight against teh EVIL BILLY!! But hey, I guess there wasn't much else going on.

yep, probably right......damn journalists!