My Circus Bear

MCAT800

Here in AK it is leagl to bait black bears, here some pics I took from last summer of my little circus bear.

He was probably a 3 year old not very big, but very curious.

I didn't shoot him as I had more fun filming him and of course his size saved him but he was so much fun to set up and then take pics. The blue barrel was covered in grease and when he got on top of it he fell back on his a$$, I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my treestand.

Hope you enjoy

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

black bears can climb tree, dont you know. i would not want to laugh at him to hard, or fall out of the tree stand

Yea I am aware of that, and have had them try, not that blackies are docile but if a quick kick to the head doesn't stop them than that slug from my 12 gauge usually does.

Very cool pictures! Thanks for sharing Mother Nature at her best.

I have some pictures of elk at the Estes Park golf course, they roam all over Estes Park through late Summer and early Fall. They are huge!! But since they are pictures I can't share because I don't know how to work the scanner...and my better half is snoozing at the moment. Hell, I probably don't know where the pictures are anyhow. <_<