Coolest Hitch Cover

No that's okay I don't like prison.....(i.e. insurance fraud!!!) Well originally it was my wife's vehicle because I had a 2004 F-150 and the lease expired on that so we wanted to get a car to cut down on gas expenses so we got the Impala. So I'm the main signer on the Impala she's the main signer on the Explorer and neither one of us can get rid of either vehicle without the other one signing!!!!

Rob you been in a rollover accident with an Explorer??

Well that hitch cover is way cooler than what I have on my Tahoe. I have just a plain "N", however, I do have license plate 'borders', hell I don't know what you call 'em, you know the 'thing-ees' that go around the license plates, that say 'Nebraska Cornhuskers'. Have them for my Tahoe and camper, along with a Blackshirt skull and crossbones decal :bonez for the back window of my Tahoe in case those in Colorado don't get 'it'. :nutz I just bought another license plate thing-ee for the hubby's truck, which by the way is RED. Our vehicles are set and good to go!!

And just between you and me, I wouldn't own a Ford..(comes from my dad)! :horns2

Well that hitch cover is way cooler than what I have on my Tahoe. I have just a plain "N", however, I do have license plate 'borders', hell I don't know what you call 'em, you know the 'thing-ees' that go around the license plates, that say 'Nebraska Cornhuskers'. Have them for my Tahoe and camper, along with a Blackshirt skull and crossbones decal :bonez for the back window of my Tahoe in case those in Colorado don't get 'it'. :nutz I just bought another license plate thing-ee for the hubby's truck, which by the way is RED. Our vehicles are set and good to go!!

And just between you and me, I wouldn't own a Ford..(comes from my dad)! :horns2

I've often suspected that, not only did women originate on another planet other than earth, but that the proof of such was that they obviously communicate telepathically - which would explain their problems with the written or spoken word...

I don't wanna start a fight, I'll save that for the woodshed, but we've always owned Fords with no problems. Then we bought a Suburban 6 years ago, and since day one it's been into the shop more times in 6 years than the Aerostar we had before that for 7 years.

My daily driver is a Crown Victoria which is almost as old as I am and knock on wood, no major problems.

I'll always be a Ford man.

I don't wanna start a fight, I'll save that for the woodshed, but we've always owned Fords with no problems. Then we bought a Suburban 6 years ago, and since day one it's been into the shop more times in 6 years than the Aerostar we had before that for 7 years.

My daily driver is a Crown Victoria which is almost as old as I am and knock on wood, no major problems.

I'll always be a Ford man.

:yeah:yeah

As myself

I would love just to say screw it and go get it but the wife is signed on the explorer's paperwork as well so I don't have a choice!!! :bang

Who the hell wears the pants in that family, and if it isn't you who the hell has a gun!!!!!! JK rob knows from experience about the roll over ability of the explorer.

yes i do, driving home from lincoln on a cold winter day, icy road (I80), just west of York. driving in the left lane, slid across right lane, lost control and went into the ditch, rolled 5-6 times. my head broke out the driver door window. had to have 15 stitches behind my ear. the airbag did not deploy, and it turned out that there was a short or something in the airbag system that caused it not to deploy. had i gone head on with something and needed the airbag then i would have been SOL and you would not be enjoying my friendly banter on this board now.

drive a ford if you want, but i will never, NEVER, drive another one again.

just me

I've often suspected that, not only did women originate on another planet other than earth, but that the proof of such was that they obviously communicate telepathically - which would explain their problems with the written or spoken word...

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Tight A$$!!! Actually if I could afford to trade my Tahoe back for a Jeep Grand Cherokee, I'd be a happy girl! A very happy girl! I luved my Cherokee! (Before the body style changed) I used to change vehicles every other year it seemed like.

Yeah I know I've been doing more squats at the gym to work my glutes!!!! :clap