Coolest Hitch Cover

I just put a hitch on my van so I could haul a boat. Now the most perpelxing decision of my whole entire adult life is before me. ;)

What sort of hitch reciever cover should I get?

The floor is open for suggestions, preferably with photos, preferably real ones that actualy exist and can be purchased.

:bonez

Sorry I don't have a photo of this hitch, but the hitch I think that is cool as hell is the one that say's something like Nebraska Huskers Tailgater and actually has a bottle opener on it!!! I've seen those everywhere I just can't find one that will fit my explorer. <_<

sounds like its time for a new vehicle :thumbs

Tried that the wife basically told me she would kill me if I got another vehicle because she loves the explorer and we just got a 2006 Impala about 6 months ago. I have a problem with wanting new vehicles every single year. Just to give a glimpse into my problem............I'm 26 now and from the time I was 16 until now I've had.......14 vehicles!!!! I call it traderitis.....I can't go around car dealerships especially big ones like chevy dealers, ford dealers, etc. I get ansy as hell!!!

Sorry I don't have a photo of this hitch, but the hitch I think that is cool as hell is the one that say's something like Nebraska Huskers Tailgater and actually has a bottle opener on it!!! I've seen those everywhere I just can't find one that will fit my explorer. <_<

I've got it on my Blazer....

4117.JPG

I was thinking that one when I opened this thread. :cheers

yes, i was right. just looked it up and they are there. $39.95. i will be ordering one soon.

BRI-if you want to get rid of the Exploder, show the wife all of the info about how the Explorer rolls over easily, and it is a safety risk. The hitch cover fits the Dodge Durango just right.............."Like a glove"

yes, i was right. just looked it up and they are there. $39.95. i will be ordering one soon.

BRI-if you want to get rid of the Exploder, show the wife all of the info about how the Explorer rolls over easily, and it is a safety risk. The hitch cover fits the Dodge Durango just right.............."Like a glove"

I do hate the explorer to death!!!! I have had so many problems with it........... :madash