Where is Kenny Wilson?

wonder why this injury/sickness was never addressed by Callahan to the news media? i mean, can't a fan just be concerned and interested in thre guys' health and recovery? are we supposed to get used to the "no news" routine? just wondering what to expect anymore from the coaches? or did i just miss the announcement concerning Kennys' issue?

It may not be the Coaches choice as to whether he adresses Kenny's injury publicly. It really comes down to what Kenny wants released. The confidentiality laws are very strick and very serious. I don't know if this plays into this situation, but, I thought it might. I just hope Kenny gets better and has a full recovery. I couldn't imagine having that type of an infection. Good luck to him!

GBR

Oh, I almost forgot, I did see Coach Callahan adress Kenny's issue very briefly. I think it was at the recruiting press conference. Most of what he said was Kenny had an infection in his knee (a pretty bad one) and has lost alot of weight. He said that it didn't look like Kenny would be able to practice by spring ball but hoped he could in some fashion, any fashion. He also voiced his concern and made sure everyone knew the entire football staff and athletic staff was thinking of him and wished him nothing but the best. So, he didn't really get into it, he just said the bare minumun. That could be all Kenny wanted released. I don't know?

If it's a Staph Infection, isn't that like #2 or 3 within a year's time? I know there have been problems with them in the NFL, but with proper medical treatment, awareness, and monitoring of the equipment, they're kicking it in the arse.