Where is Kenny Wilson?

According to the OWH a while back he was battling a knee infection. I can speak from experience on this since I had an MRSA positive syst in my left knee removed last August. I don't know that is what Wilson has, but I can say that my knee still has some swelling and I can't take a knee on that side without pain. I didn't lose any weight, but I would have had I been lifting every day like I'm sure Wilson did before this infection. Also I was off crutches after a week, so this must be worse than what I went through. I'm just hoping for a speedy recovery for Kenny. Does he have a redshirt available? He might need it.

He is out of the hospital now. He has lost 50 pounds, and is now down to roughly 170. Walking with crutches, and having a hard go at that. Some highly regarded persons say that if Kenny ever plays another down for NU, it will be a miracle. :o

Wowsers, thats a lot of weight to drop. Doesn't look too good for him. :o

Not for sure...a rumor also but I heard the other day that it was a staff (sp?) infection. Not sure how bad that is but it certainly doesn't sound good...

Man you can die from those. One of my nephews buddies got a really bad one his junior year of High School and was in the hospital for a couple of weeks.

Hopefully Wilson can fully recover from this.(not for football reason's either)

wow its been quite a month so far. lost 2 recuits late in the process, lost the younger roark, looks like we lost wilson, and had a scare with lucky. this is the type of stuff that breaks you or builds you. its times like this that I am glad that cally is a calm, level headed guy. some more firey coaches might have gone crazy by now........

• 2 weeks later...