running back situation

Im sorry but I just dont think there is any way that we will run 70/30 in favor of anything. Callahan loves balance and that is a pretty overwhelming majority for a west coast offense. I do think it could be like 45/55 in favor of one way. I really am not sure which way because we do have so many quality athletes now. As for redshirting a few, I am totally in favor of. I think Callahan will play two of the younger backs. I really think Castille wont redshirt and one of Helu, Prince (if he plays running back) and Mendoza wont redshirt also in my opinion. Now if they play on special teams then obviously my view doesnt apply.

i want as much talent on the field at all times, special teams included and if that means burning reshirts, let them burn. it is also very good for future recruiting for talented freshman that want to see the field quickly.

i want to see (legitimate)potential game breakers (if we have them) out there all the time, period.

i want as much talent on the field at all times, special teams included and if that means burning reshirts, let them burn. it is also very good for future recruiting for talented freshman that want to see the field quickly.

i want to see (legitimate)potential game breakers (if we have them) out there all the time, period.

The new rule change pushing back kickoffs (if approved) puts a much greater emphasis on the return game and on covering. I think we need to putting some of our best atheletes on the special teams units (like Va Tech).

I think that if we are going to give one of the "athletes" a shot at wide receiver it should be Hagg. The film that I have seen on this guy is really good, and while Princes is very good also, his is as a running back. It would be pretty much learning a whole new position. If it were me I might think about doing something like putting Hagg and Prince at the safety spots which enables you to put Washington at one of the OLB spots. One of them may also get moved to corner to add depth there since we graduate our top three corners next year. In my opinion I think Lawrence will end up moving inside, having Washington and Stafford on the outside. That is just something that I think is a possibility.