New Uniforms

LAHusker

In 2002 we had the beginning of the end. All white away uniforms...are record sucks. Some people have edven went as far as to call it our surrender look. I really liked the uni's in 2001 the red socks where awesome!! I remember when I was in 1st grade and Nebraska wore all RED against Oklahoma. One of these days we might have to do that for a special occasion. Other then that, don't F%#k with em'. :bonez

In 2002 we had the beginning of the end. All white away uniforms...are record sucks. Some people have edven went as far as to call it our surrender look. I really liked the uni's in 2001 the red socks where awesome!! I remember when I was in 1st grade and Nebraska wore all RED against Oklahoma. One of these days we might have to do that for a special occasion. Other then that, don't F%#k with em'. :bonez

I liked the red socks too. It was unique.

I for one would like to see 1 game a year in all Red uni's. it has been before and I like the way it looks.

I know that Black is not one of NU's Colors, and Traditionalists dont like the thought of incorporating it into the color scheme either.

I know that it will never happen, but I would like to see a black uniform just once, if only to honor the "Blackshirts"

I hated the uniforms that had the stripes down the sides in 2002

I know that it will never happen, but I would like to see a black uniform just once, if only to honor the "Blackshirts"

They could make a 'novelty' Blackshirts black jersey. I've seen a lot of 'novelty' hockey jerseys in the sporting goods stores here. But I don't see any games being played with black jerseys.

At Scheels in Lincoln they have Black jerseys with defensive players numbers (Carriker, McKeon, Moore were the ones I remember) and its not Nebraska fans that hate change, its Nebraska in general. That said, I am perfectly happy with the main base for our unis and really REALLY hate what Oregon has done to change expectations in college football. I wouldnt mind seeing all red one game a year, I think what A&M does is kinda neat. Just not every game, save it for special occassions.