Today's gonna be a good day...

I am not familiar with that case, but as long as it is an ATX case it would work.

Sorry, that went right over my head. But I found this: http://john.ccac.rwth-aachen.de:8000/alf/ps2_55sx/

i don't think that's micro atx, that's more like the dell workstations. I don't know if you can fit anything modern into that case. Building the full computer isn't really that expensive, i stuck to geeks.com and ebay and for the full system (minus the keyboard, mouse, and monitor) i spent like 350-400 bucks. Here is the link to my case: Click! the only different thing is mine is husker red, they don't have that one anymore so i think i got the last one :corndance

if you want to do high end gaming you'll probably need a Video card, but MOST motherboards, not all (mine didn't) include onboard video.

If you want to play anything more than flash games you will need to move to a vid card and not onboard video. I would advise, very,very strongly, against onboard video.

Just say no to Dell. When you actually look in and see what it is you are gettting, it is a bad deal.

I wont touch a mac. My rig never crashes. I dont get virus infections. ANd I play games. Mac software is few and far between, not a whole lot of stuff from outside apple.

I think I would actually build a rocket on accident!!!! :hellloooo

and then you would have the NSA and CIA crawling up your arse with a microscope, but being from Iowa you might just enjoy that wouldnt you :lol:

Remeber when they first came out with the Gateway computers... "Computers from Iowa?" :wtf:lol:

I'm from Iowa so what do you think.....................(que smarta$$ remark) :lol:

ok, ok, ok. if you really insist.

it is not a threat or an invitation.

it is a "wish"

i hear that people out in those parts kind of like that. i have also heard that it is not considered gay, if you punch him in the back of the head when you are done, it is just considered "rough man love" :lol:

I'm from Iowa so what do you think.....................(que smarta$$ remark) :lol:

ok, ok, ok. if you really insist.

it is not a threat or an invitation.

it is a "wish"

i hear that people out in those parts kind of like that. i have also heard that it is not considered gay, if you punch him in the back of the head when you are done, it is just considered "rough man love" :lol:

I think you meant "swish"...