College Gameday

Plus ESPN has to be kind of mad that one of their anointed teams that they coddled all season in Notre Dame made them look like fools by the end of the year. I wouldn't be surprised if they are viewed by ESPN as on the decline and kinda given the cold shoulder by alot of the broadcasts next year... though not on Mike and Mike. Golic won't turn on the Irish.

I'd be surprised if Herbie actually have the marbles (and when i say marbles, I mean the really small ones) to show his face in Lincoln ever again.

I don’t know if there are enough ESPN sign Nazis in Bristol to confiscate all the “HERBSTREIT SUCKS!” signs that the Nebraska crowd would be waving in the background if that little whining piece of crap shows his chicken sh!t ass in Lincoln. :angry:

I dont mind Herbstreit as much as I hate May. I know hes not on the gameday crew, but he just bashes on Nebraska every chance he gets, even when he doesnt get the chance he makes his own chance. He's also usually lookin to handle usc's marbles. I dont understand what they have against Nebraska, it cant just be bc we win a lot bc they love usc and michigan and all those guys.

I dont mind Herbstreit as much as I hate May. I know hes not on the gameday crew, but he just bashes on Nebraska every chance he gets, even when he doesnt get the chance he makes his own chance. He's also usually lookin to handle usc's marbles. I dont understand what they have against Nebraska, it cant just be bc we win a lot bc they love usc and michigan and all those guys.

I think most people hate Herbie because he cried like a little bitch when the fans voted Nebraska as the number one and number two team of all-time.