Leon Jackson

I was just thinking about where he actually went to play, and if he is going to be able to play this year. It would sure be nice to have him now. He would probably be at safety and him and Asante back there would be awesome! Green is pretty good though I think.

He enrolled at Hawaii. Im not for sure when he enrolled, so I don't know if he can play next year. But Im pretty sure he will play running back there.

I was just thinking about where he actually went to play, and if he is going to be able to play this year. It would sure be nice to have him now. He would probably be at safety and him and Asante back there would be awesome! Green is pretty good though I think.

He is going to play for Hawaii at I would assume he will be there running back, his dream position. I am not sure if he will be able to play or not. He might because he went there last year so that would mean he sat out his transphere year this season. And should be able to play this upcoming season, but I am not sure.

He will be playing RB......did anyone see that Glanville is now a HC at a small college....wasn't he the DC at Hawaii..

Hell, I bet LJ is watching the flippin' weather that we have had in the last 7 days, and is sitting in the sand studying RB pays, gettin' a chub watchin' the bikinis, laughing the whole time. :)

Doesn't Hawaii have two HUGE running backs? Or did they graduate or leave early? They were both tanks with speed. It was like having two of "the Buses" Leon would be hard pressed to get playing time behind those two. They impressed the hell out of me. It was awesome to see a guy that weighed or looked like he weighed 250 lbs motor down the field like that. I couldn't believe they had two and you could have sworn they were twins with the exact same body build.

Doesn't Hawaii have two HUGE running backs? Or did they graduate or leave early? They were both tanks with speed. It was like having two of "the Buses" Leon would be hard pressed to get playing time behind those two. They impressed the hell out of me. It was awesome to see a guy that weighed or looked like he weighed 250 lbs motor down the field like that. I couldn't believe they had two and you could have sworn they were twins with the exact same body build.

One of them was close to 275 lbs and is a senior. I don't think the other one was quite that big but I believe that he was a senior as well.