In Coming Recruits??

I have thought about this as well. I think Hagg wants to play receiver, so I think the coaches will give him every opportunity to prove himself. I also think that Prince will be in the defensive backfield. I think it comes down to those two whoever shows he is a better receiver he will play that and the other db. From watching Haggs films he is just too good to not have at receiver IMO. As I have stated before I think Dillard will be moved to SAM and Steinkhuler will be moved to DE.

I would expect Helu to move to linebacker bc Mendoza was here in the spring and Castille is just better IMO, so I would think he would want to move there. I really think there will be a few freshmen who get playing time this year. I think Yancy will get a good amount, along with Castille, Mendoza, Paul, Washington, then maybe someone like Stafford or Lawrence. I am mainly talking about special teams when it comes to some of them but I am also talking about special packages for someone like Washington or Stafford. I think they just have too much speed and athleticism to be kept off the field. The thing I really like about this class is a lot of them are just very good athletes. A lot of them can play two or three positions. Someone like Helu, or Washington, or Prince, or Hagg. I would really like to see Washington on the field somewhere though, whether it be linebacker or safety, I think he is going to be a good one.

I do think that Castille is going to be very good. He is about 250 pounds and on his film he is outrunning a lot of guys to the end zone. He does appear to have very good feet and vision. He rushed for 1800 yards in 5A Texas football. That is freakin amazing, its not like he is playing high school football in Maine, or North Dakota. However, a back like Adrian Peterson doesnt come around very often, and I dont think this is one of them.