Save Dingerville!!!!!!

Im sure most have heard by now that the City of Omaha is eliminating RVs from the CWS / aka Dingerville. Well personally I think they're making a foolish decision which could ultimately cost Omaha the Series.

I know e-petitions are for the most part worthless, but Im going to start one anyway - at least we'll make some noise, and you never know who might end up reading it and offer some land for a new Dingerville. I'll post the petition link when it's ready, and link to this thread for discussion.

Anyone up for helping with this?

:bonez Save Dingerville! :bonez

What is the problem? Why did they decide to eliminate RV's? Sounds like they are trying to ruin the CWS! Haven't they been trying to move it anyway? Growing up, I lived about 10 minutes from Rosenblatt and could walk to the games. Wasn't hard to get tickets in those days, but what good memories! I'll definitely sign a petition!

What is the problem? Why did they decide to eliminate RV's? Sounds like they are trying to ruin the CWS! Haven't they been trying to move it anyway? Growing up, I lived about 10 minutes from Rosenblatt and could walk to the games. Wasn't hard to get tickets in those days, but what good memories! I'll definitely sign a petition!

the city is "trying to clean up the cws", they are also eliminatin all but 4 beer gardens around the area

the city is "trying to clean up the cws", they are also eliminatin all but 4 beer gardens around the area

Yeah, and by "cleaning up the cws", they mean "monetizing it in everyway possible". They realized that was premier real estate and they couldnt regulate it as easy as slamming some more ghey corporate tents in that space. Place is gonna turn into a freakin matrix of nike & coke tents. they'll probably clear space in left field by 2010.

• 1 month later...