Tommy Lee

Benard

Ahh.. another good old reality bomb. Guess free pub cant hurt.

Here's the story..

Tommy Lee arrives on UNL campus

BY MICHAEL BRUNTZ / Lincoln Journal Star

It didn't take long to figure out Tommy Lee was on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln campus.

Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee is at UNL for six weeks as part of a new reality show. (Dior Azcuy / Lincoln Journal Star)

If the tattoos weren't a big enough give away, the production crews and a mass of curious onlookers clamoring for a glimpse of Lee quickly removed any doubt.

Lee is at UNL filming a reality show for NBC that has the former Motley Crue drummer getting a sample of college life by attending classes and participating in other activities.

Thursday afternoon, Lee stopped in the University Bookstore in the basement of the University of Nebraska Student Union to purchase Husker clothing and pick up text books.

Curious students halfheartedly thumbed through merchandise inside the bookstore while the tattooed rocker tried on a variety of red items.

Junior UNL student Paul Penke watched as Lee tried on a white Nebraska football jersey.

"It's kind of crazy this came to campus," Penke said. "It's like a big circus."

http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2004/1...6e308511853.txt

I know that I want to party with him. But the question I have is, do I get in a fight with him so that I can be on tv or should I be nice so I display a good image for the UNL campus.

You'd be better off to let him beat you up and then sue the crap out of him. I think it's stupid and ridiculous to let him on campus. You know he's going to go after chicks and something bad could happen. It's not worth the risk.

I know that I want to party with him. But the question I have is, do I get in a fight with him so that I can be on tv or should I be nice so I display a good image for the UNL campus.

You'd be better off to let him beat you up and then sue the crap out of him. I think it's stupid and ridiculous to let him on campus. You know he's going to go after chicks and something bad could happen. It's not worth the risk.

Thats true, I will provoke him until he starts swinging. Then its just self defense.

You sound like my parents.