Keller comparison...

Am I the only that sees this comparison but in seeing all the attributes positive and negative on Keller, it reminds me of Brett Favre...i mean seriously, rocket arm, firey, tends to throw into double coverage...Brett Favre right? i'd take Brett Favre before or after his prime any day over Joe Dailey(oh dang! HTM)

Am I the only that sees this comparison but in seeing all the attributes positive and negative on Keller, it reminds me of Brett Favre...i mean seriously, rocket arm, firey, tends to throw into double coverage...Brett Favre right? i'd take Brett Favre before or after his prime any day over Joe Dailey(oh dang! HTM)

I cannot compare.....I am still waiting to see him play. I have heard a few things but I want to see him actually play.

more the point, huskernation hasn't seen it yet.

the spring game should clear some of this up, but right now we're all going on stats and info that is at best two-years old.

what he was then and what he will be in the future could be two totally different things. but here's hoping he's the man.

I've seen film of his games against LSU and USC, and while it's hard to compare two players when they are different leagues, I can see why some would compare him to Favre. The USC game was horrible, he was forcing it into some tight spots and as a result ended up with 5 INTs.

That said, I was also extremely impressed with his arm strength. When Taylor would throw the out routes to the flats last year, there was a tendency for them to float. I was always worried that some corner would have an easy pick-6 from it. Keller, on the other hand, has a LOT of velocity on the ball. The LSU game was on ESPN Classic, and this was right after he transferred to UNL. It was exciting to watch, he definitley has a cannon. The physical attributes are there for him to be a 2nd round pick, it all depends on how well he plays.