Your absolutely favorite beer of all time

colorado piss water. No offense to you, but i hate that state and anything that comes out of it. Except for husker fans of course :)

That is a very ignorant statement. Colorado has got alot to offer. Beautiful mountains , great beer and retarded women(CU education). What more could you ask for?

it's not ignorant, it's opinion. what's ifnorant is starting threads about some of the dumbest sh#t you can think of.

Relax Francis. How is a thread about beer a bad one? Sorry , but there isnt much going on in the sports world right now and this is the BS forum. You are saying that you hate anything to come out of Colorado. You are obviously an idiot. There are some great things that come from Colorado and most reasonable Husker fans know this. I see about 20 Husker hats every time I go skiing up here.

The scenery maybe beautiful or what not, but i'm not a big skier. I am not an idiot. i'm not going to accept getting called an idiot by a hippie.

I'm not calling you an idiot , but your current mindset is pretty idiotic. And this "hippie" your talking to is very confused right now. I thought we were friends?

Relax Francis. How is a thread about beer a bad one? Sorry , but there isnt much going on in the sports world right now and this is the BS forum. You are saying that you hate anything to come out of Colorado. You are obviously an idiot. There are some great things that come from Colorado and most reasonable Husker fans know this. I see about 20 Husker hats every time I go skiing up here.

well i must of took it out of context then. I apologize, bad day i guess, and rubbed the wrong way or whatever. sorry.

...but guiness (sp?) or sam adams

well i must of took it out of context then. I apologize, bad day i guess, and rubbed the wrong way or whatever. sorry.

...but guiness (sp?) or sam adams

No sweat brother. I did not mean to rub you the wrong way as well. LETS HAVE A BEER! :)