Your absolutely favorite beer of all time

Samuel L. Jackson is a fine beer.

Good motherf***ing choice, motherf***er! Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel L. Jackson! It'll get ya drunk! You'll be f***ing fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, b*tch!

How's it taste, motherf***er?

Could you please stop yelling at me?

No, I can't stop yelling, 'cause that's how I talk! Haven't you seen my movies? "Juice" That was a good one! "Deep Blue Sea" They ate me! A motherf***ing shark ate me! Drink up, b*tch!

Samuel L. Jackson is a fine beer.

Good motherf***ing choice, motherf***er! Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel L. Jackson! It'll get ya drunk! You'll be f***ing fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, b*tch!

How's it taste, motherf***er?

Could you please stop yelling at me?

No, I can't stop yelling, 'cause that's how I talk! Haven't you seen my movies? "Juice" That was a good one! "Deep Blue Sea" They ate me! A motherf***ing shark ate me! Drink up, b*tch!

Yeah, thats the beer.

And for some reason I really want to try Spaten....I think it is a German beer....

hot_beer_girls.jpg

I wanna drink it out off blondie's chest crevace...

That blonde is super cute. Maybe its cuz she has a beer in her hand.

Holy crap....she does have a beer!?!?! About the furthest I got was that she had a tan and is wearing a pearl necklace!