Your absolutely favorite beer of all time

I like them all. But at the end of the day, my beer of choice is Pabst Blue Ribbon. I know, I know, I hear it all the time about how bad that beer is. But many friends of mine that have actually sat down and drank a few with me, now drink it all the time. :lol: It is cheap and I can drink it till the sun comes up. LOVE IT!

:bonez:bonez

colorado piss water. No offense to you, but i hate that state and anything that comes out of it. Except for husker fans of course :)

Not a big fan of beer, but if i had to choose...Geniuess (sp?). Now if you were talking about hard alcohol it'd be a different story.

:wtf Who doesn't like beer?! If I had to pick, I'd go for this

782.jpg

who doesn't like beer?????

Well, I have a friend that drinks very little beer and is drinking whiskey instead. I didn't understand why a guy wouldn't want to sit and have a beer while we were camping. Turns out, he is slightly alergic to the yeast in beer. So, if he drinks more than just a couple his tongue swells up. This is just not good for him, I don't know about his wife, but not him. This is the only legit reason for not liking beer. IMO

:clap:clap:clap:clap