Exclusive: The alley owner sets the record straight on the MO Pur issue

1620 is reading the police report (or some report) right now. Sounds like Mo was there to fight somebody that took his friends ID the week before at the rail. Sounds like he started the fight and turned to strike the girl as well. 2 charges of assault. Trespassing. Resisting Arrest. And blew a .126 at the station. Doesn't sound good.

However....this thing (and that's what they are saying right now) probably will get plead down and be a fine and probation. Just what BC and the university decides will be interesting.

Also....just interesting....'thealley' is named Josh. 2 of the people involved in the incident (one from the alley and one from the rail) are both named Josh.

Police reports generally support whatever action the cops choose to take. For example, there could have been a dozen witnesses there that saw the bouncer take aggressive action against Purify but sense the bouncer wasn't arrested the cops would never put the other witnesses in the report.

Fine and probation, plus one missed game. Purify will be back for WF.

Yeah, it was some sort of affidavit, where it (like you said) only tells one side of the story. I just want to get this crap over with and move on, get to the practices, the games, let's go...I'm tired of it!

I was complaining just last week that everything was so boring, and I wished something would happen. This was not what I had in mind. I was hoping for a blue chip recruit or something along those lines.

1620 is reading the police report (or some report) right now. Sounds like Mo was there to fight somebody that took his friends ID the week before at the rail. Sounds like he started the fight and turned to strike the girl as well. 2 charges of assault. Trespassing. Resisting Arrest. And blew a .126 at the station. Doesn't sound good.

However....this thing (and that's what they are saying right now) probably will get plead down and be a fine and probation. Just what BC and the university decides will be interesting.

Also....just interesting....'thealley' is named Josh. 2 of the people involved in the incident (one from the alley and one from the rail) are both named Josh.

Police reports generally support whatever action the cops choose to take. For example, there could have been a dozen witnesses there that saw the bouncer take aggressive action against Purify but sense the bouncer wasn't arrested the cops would never put the other witnesses in the report.

The guy didn't strike Mo. He tried unsuccessfully to get Mo off of him. Mo was on top of this guy and choking him when the girl intervened and he then struck her.

Thats why he wasn't arrested. He was attacked and never hit Mo according to witnesses which police put in the report.

The police did take witness information.

Now had Mo left after they kicked him out of the bar after the fight... we might not of heard anything about this. But nooooo he hangs aroung trying to get back in, once trying to scale the beer garden fence (there's your tresspassing charge) so the bar calls the police in. Takes 4 cops to handcuff him.

Sounds like more than a 1 game suspension to me. He did more than LP did and LP missed most of the season. Lets see... legally drunk. Disburbing the peace (dunno if he was charged this but he cussed out anyone and everyone around that night), assaults not 1 but 2 ppl, refuses to leave, resists arrest. LP just pushed his ex against wall and dragged her down the stairs by her hair. He might have a couple witnesses in his corner but versus how many for the county including police?

This isn't like he threw a plastic cup this time...

The guy didn't strike Mo. He tried unsuccessfully to get Mo off of him. Mo was on top of this guy and choking him when the girl intervened and he then struck her.

Thats why he wasn't arrested. He was attacked and never hit Mo according to witnesses which police put in the report.

Now had Mo left after they kicked him out of the bar after the fight... we might not of heard anything about this. But nooooo he hangs aroung trying to get back in, once trying to scale the beer garden fence (there's your tresspassing charge) so the bar calls the police in. Takes 4 cops to handcuff him.

Sounds like more than a 1 game suspension to me. He did more than LP did and LP missed most of the season. Lets see... legally drunk. Disburbing the peace (dunno if he was charged this but he cussed out anyone and everyone around that night), assaults not 1 but 2 ppl, refuses to leave, resists arrest. LP just pushed his ex against wall and dragged her down the stairs by her hair. He might have a couple witnesses in his corner but versus how many for the county including police?

He didn't do more than LP did. LP Broke in to an ex GF appt and beat her than sent her down a flight of steps. Lets not get crazy here.

He didn't do more than LP did. LP Broke in to an ex GF appt and beat her than sent her down a flight of steps. Lets not get crazy here.

Huh? LP didn't strike her. He had her up against the wall with a choke hold and then drug her down some stairs by her hair. Even Scott Frost reported he didn't strike her.

Lets see. Mo gets sloppy drunk, assaults not one but 2 ppl. Refuses to leave after they toss him from the joint, tries to get back in and fight some more when he could of left (at least LP was smart enough to leave)and then resists arrest once the police arrives. If this isn't as bad if not worse, I don't know what is... Wake up ppl... WE DIDN'T NEED THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!

Too many other witnesses are saying something else. But don't let that stop you. Clearly you have an agenda. You clearly want the affidavit to be true.

No you go ahead and sit in denial. He got drunk, got in a fight over stoopid and went to jail. There... there's your facts. Just what the program needed right now.

Too many other witnesses are saying something else. But don't let that stop you. Clearly you have an agenda. You clearly want the affidavit to be true.

No you go ahead and sit in denial. He got drunk, got in a fight over stoopid and went to jail. There... there's your facts. Just what the program needed right now.

I'm not in denial. I'm the one who is saying let justice take its course. If he's guilty he's guilty. But at least let the man have a chance to defend himself. You want to lynch him without even listening to what his witnesses have to say.

This has nothing to do with agendas.

He broke team rules. He is hurting the program by his actions. Forget any formal charges. I'm sure the team has a rule about public drunkeness. Getting into fights. Resisting public officials and going to jail.

If I'm coach... immediate suspension until further notice. We don't even have to go to court first. Just maybe after I've cooled a bit and the case is settled and all facts/directives given you are reinstated. And with that a severe penalty.

You got drunk... got in a fight... wouldn't leave and got arrested. What else do you need as a coach?

Look you guys can defend him all you want. When it comes to the team and doing the things you are expected to do... the rules are different than it is for you or I. That is if you want to wear the scarlet and cream. If you can't abide by those rules... sever concequences could and should be in order.

Clearly you want the report to be not true. So maybe its you and those that think like you that have the agenda.

This has nothing to do with agendas.

He broke team rules. He is hurting the program by his actions. Forget any formal charges. I'm sure the team has a rule about public drunkeness. Getting into fights. Resisting public officials and going to jail.

If I'm coach... immediate suspension until further notice. We don't even have to go to court first. Just maybe after I've cooled a bit and the case is settled and all facts/directives given you are reinstated. And with that a severe penalty.

You got drunk... got in a fight... wouldn't leave and got arrested. What else do you need as a coach?

Look you guys can defend him all you want. When it comes to the team and doing the things you are expected to do... the rules are different than it is for you or I. That is if you want to wear the scarlet and cream. If you can't abide by those rules... sever concequences could and should be in order.

Clearly you want the report to be not true. So maybe its you and those that think like you that have the agenda.

Of course it has to do with agendas. You want to eagerly hang him out to dry based on a one sided affidavit.

I say there are too many witnesses saying things that dispute it and he deserves to have all the facts come out before anything is done.

And how do you know there are more witnesses to back his side? Reading it on the internet? Only place I've seen of these so called witnesses.

Did he or not break team rules?!?!!!! We don't need to go to court to establish this.

Sheesh police show up and they see him being beligerent and still trying to get back in to fight some more. So he gets arrested. He gets punished for that alone. Doesn't he? Forget who started what and who threw what punch. You are drunk in public, fighting and resisting arrest. I rest my case.

And their words are going to mean ????? when they get to court?

What did these apologists have to say on the radio?

The D.A. will have the owner, whoever was on the door, the barkeep, both alledged victims, no doubt some regulars who he screamed at (he only cussed out half the bar according to the police report), plus 4 policemen or more and a toxicology report on his percieved drunkeness to help his case. Mo is going to have ???? Yep Mo is going to come out of this one without a scratch.

No way around it. Mo is knee deep in doo-doo.

Huh? LP didn't strike her. He had her up against the wall with a choke hold and then drug her down some stairs by her hair. Even Scott Frost reported he didn't strike her.

What? Hitting a girl is A LOT worse than dragging her down the stairs by her hair? I guess I missed the day in school when they said "Its okay to drag a girl down the stairs after choking her, just as long as you don't 'strike' her." :w00t