Exclusive: The alley owner sets the record straight on the MO Pur issue

I heard some interesting info tonight about this situation, however I'm not sure how credible the info is as I just was part of a discussion with some buddies and a guy who claims to be a regular at the bar in question knew one of my buddies and ended up getting involved in the conversation.

Apparently according to him the bouncer had a few beers before the incident, which I guess can get the bar in trouble as bar staff aren't supposed to drink while working So the entire case may end up being dropped if the bar puts pressure on the bouncer and his girlfriend, save for the resisting, which by all accounts may be pled down to nothing.

As I said I don't know how credible the source is as I don't know him from Adam but its something I thought I'd mention anyway.

Setting the record straight,

My doormen were not drinking and had not been drinking at anytime before or after this incident. There are alot of rumors flying and you should all just wait for the facts to come out. Infact my doormen were not involved in this incident at all since Mo had a group of his own people there trying to break it up and get him out.

Any questions?

Josh (Owner/Manager of The Alley)

Setting the record straight,

My doormen were not drinking and had not been drinking at anytime before or after this incident. There are alot of rumors flying and you should all just wait for the facts to come out. Infact my doormen were not involved in this incident at all since Mo had a group of his own people there trying to break it up and get him out.

Any questions?

Josh (Owner/Manager of The Alley)

Uh, yeah, give us the whole story please! :hellloooo

I'm not sure how credible the info is as I just was part of a discussion with some buddies and a guy who claims to be a regular at the bar in question knew one of my buddies and ended up getting involved in the conversation.

There has to be someone's ex-roomates, cousin's, grandmother's spanish-speaking hairdresser for me to give reports like these credibility.

Now, now. There is no reason to pre-judge and doubt what the poster (the owner of the Alley) just said. What is not clear is whether the doorman of question, who worked at another bar, was a customer at the Alley. Let's not pre-judge and find out what the facts are.

So I ask the poster, the alley, was the doorman off work at the other bar and was a customer at your bar?

Now, now. There is no reason to pre-judge and doubt what the poster (the owner of the Alley) just said. What is not clear is whether the doorman of question, who worked at another bar, was a customer at the Alley. Let's not pre-judge and find out what the facts are.

I wasn't pre-judging him. I was just stating that even if the first statement made was valid, the owner would in no way admit that because that would put him at a huge liability. I don't know what happened and am not trying to dictate what did happen, just stating that he would not enter a forum like this and say "yes, the doorman had been drinking."

I heard some interesting info tonight about this situation, however I'm not sure how credible the info is as I just was part of a discussion with some buddies and a guy who claims to be a regular at the bar in question knew one of my buddies and ended up getting involved in the conversation.

Apparently according to him the bouncer had a few beers before the incident, which I guess can get the bar in trouble as bar staff aren't supposed to drink while working So the entire case may end up being dropped if the bar puts pressure on the bouncer and his girlfriend, save for the resisting, which by all accounts may be pled down to nothing.

As I said I don't know how credible the source is as I don't know him from Adam but its something I thought I'd mention anyway.

I thought the bouncer/doorman in question was from another bar and thus was a patron of the Alley. I don't think anyone has accused the staff of the Alley of anything.

I thought the bouncer/doorman in question was from another bar and thus was a patron of the Alley. I don't think anyone has accused the staff of the Alley of anything.

I accuse the Alley of being a sucky bar.

The doorman in question that got into the fight at The Alley is not a employee here at all, infact I have no idea who he is.

He is a doorman at The Rail and refused to let Mo in there a week ago. Again, get your story straight before you start talking about something you dont know about and have to make something up to get attention on here.

The doorman in question that got into the fight at The Alley is not a employee here at all, infact I have no idea who he is.

He is a doorman at The Rail and refused to let Mo in there a week ago. Again, get your story straight before you start talking about something you dont know about and have to make something up to get attention on here.

Umm....it's kind of hard to get the story straight when there are conflicting media reports on it. Are you saying the OWH story is an accurate representation of what happened?

Now THERE is a real revelation. Damn Purify, you bitched about being denied at the Rail? Consider yourself lucky you were spared the vomit smell