Article about Joe Dailey on SI.com

Also...this whole 'flame-bait' thing you keep bringing up. What is it exactly? I've heard 'flame' used as a slur towards homosexuals. Care to explain? Why don't you drop a few N-bombs while you're at it and see how deep this hole gets?

BTW - by the way that is, I'll take that as a compliment. See, I believe bait is something you use to attract something else, whether it be fish, deer, or in the case 'flame'. And if I am correct, you are using 'flame' to refer to homosexuals. So to attract homosexuals using bait, you would probably use an attractive male....correct? Thanks for the kind words.

Wow, you dumb.

Also...this whole 'flame-bait' thing you keep bringing up. What is it exactly? I've heard 'flame' used as a slur towards homosexuals. Care to explain? Why don't you drop a few N-bombs while you're at it and see how deep this hole gets?

BTW - by the way that is, I'll take that as a compliment. See, I believe bait is something you use to attract something else, whether it be fish, deer, or in the case 'flame'. And if I am correct, you are using 'flame' to refer to homosexuals. So to attract homosexuals using bait, you would probably use an attractive male....correct? Thanks for the kind words.

I understand you are fishing to be complimented as someone who attracts homosexuals.

You are doing a different kind of trolling on this board than I imagined.

Are N-bombs "knowledge bombs?"

I understand you are fishing to be complimented as someone who attracts homosexuals.

You are doing a different kind of trolling on this board than I imagined.

Are N-bombs "knowledge bombs?"

Let it go pops....it's over.

OK, here's the deal kids...I'll weigh my two cents into this conversation. I just hope I can live up to the intelligence level of HuskerBigGuy.

I can't take pie out to the 58th place, I can't tell you the square root of 9205 and I cannot figure out how long it will take train A to reach the station when train B is going the other direction. What I can tell you is that I am currently roomates with Matt Davison and am friends with Scott Frost. As a matter of fact, we were actually discussing the catch on Sunday night, dead honest. Here is what they have said about "The Catch":

1. Shevin Wiggins SHOULD have caught the pass in the first place as Scott hit him right between the numbers.

2. The kick was intentional - I heard that from Shevin himself not long after it happened

3. Matt saw that Shevin dropped the ball and headed for the ball as did two other NU players at that same point.

4. He was in the right place at the right time to catch it so ultimately IT WAS LUCK that led to the completion. He broke off of his route once Shevin dropped the ball.

5. If you watch the play again, I think it confirms that Lance Brown is the "flamebait" you are referring to as he managed to ride and feel up Matt for several minutes.

6. I think HuskerBigGuy has proven himself to be a worthy advisary for many verbal internet battles including but not limited to: Star Trek, Halo, World of Warcraft and/or Dungeons and Dragons.

I think this argument is resolved officially now.

Now, wasn't this post originally about that poor excuse for a quarterback Joe Dailey who had us missing the days of Jamall Lord???

Thanks for your time! :woo

Rygolf

One final note to this thread, and then it's closed for good. Husker Big Guy earned a two-week vacation from the Board for violating the rule against personal attacks on other members. Folks, I know it's the off-season, the topics are limited, but one more time - follow the rules.